11.

Being called by Master Muzan was never to be taken lightly. At least that what all the demons said. I get nothing but praise from Master Muzan.

I had to leave as Douma told me due to my mission. And due to how he sounded just speaking about the summoning of myself.

Walking with Douma was peaceful. It's been a while since we did just this. No words were exchanged, only quick glances at each other. The infinity castles door moved closer, it seems then the last time I came.

As I entered all the upper moons were in there designated spots. The siblings on the second story. Akaza and Kokushibo up higher in the castle. And the rest on the bottom.

"Hey Y/n!" Daki greeted me with her brother following. "Daki! How good to see you! Always so beautiful and young." I smiled at her. Her brother stood awkwardly. He was never comfortable around me and I never knew why.

"Hello Douma!" Gokuuo greeted his superior. "Hey akaza, where is Master Muzan?" Douma ignored his fish friend changing the subject.

"Master said he would be a bit late. Someone discovered him on his way to send off his "wife and kid"" Kokushibo told. He always knew what was going on with the Master.

"Thank you dear Kokushibo!" Douma flashed his shining smile then making his way over to me and his old students.

Daki lit up like Christmas lights when she saw him. "Master Douma! How are you doing master are we finding you in good health."

He chuckled at her excitement and patted her head just like all the other times. "So how are you doing Y/n I hope good fortune has come from the vase that was given to you." Said the fish eyeing Douma for ignoring his greeting.

"Fortunately I have been doing well, I thank you again for the vase of good fortune dear friend." I bowed respectfully to my superior.

"Ah dear Y/n please rise your head. I keep telling you not to be so formal with me." I only nodded to him before turning my attention to the castles creator who was for once on the floor.

"Ah Y/n! I fixed up the castle a little bit from last time taking in your suggestions!" She clapped. Everyone stared at her as if she was new to this meeting. I was the only one who could get her cheerful. It was truly an honor at that.

"It looks beautiful!" I commented looking around at the new look of it.

She soon turned back to her original spot jumping at an incredible height. She strummed a tune with the hopes we would all look at her. It quickly failed when Kokushibo spoke instead. "Master has arrived"

He came down to where we all were as we all began to bow our heads all to one demon.

"Welcome Master Muzan." Kokushibo greeted first before the rest followed.

After all the greeting it was time for the meeting to begin. "I'm happy to say this aloud, Y/n is now an official slayer." He said with a side smile. All the demons looked at me closely seeing if I had any intention of killing.

"I'm still alive everyone. Please stop giving my student such menacing glares." Doumas tried to calm everyone down which worked just enough for them to get there eyes elsewhere.

"I believe we are just steps closer to her getting closer to the hashira." He continued, looking over at me. "I have a job for you. It should be fairly easy for you...lower 2"

I know what you guys are thinking "this is crazy a human can't have a demons title." Actually I can. Master previously killed lower 2 and needed a new replacement. I met the criteria and got the spot. No one fully trust me yet but it can't be helped.