23.

Authors note: I'm falling behind on updates I'm so sorry guys! I have another project going on that will be announced very very soon. (Hopefully this week) enjoy chapter 23!

I didn't create those dolls.

I stared at the floor not knowing what happened. It's like I blanked out as the ice dolls took control of the situation.

I pulled my hair back out of my face and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I had no idea what to say. I just thought it was best to keep quiet.

I looked at Douma and noticed his uneasiness after he gave me the drink I was certainly sipping on. We both had questions on my blood demon art. I don't even think Douma was surprised I had the same blood demon art. It was something else..

Y/ns blood demon art...I suspected it would be similar to mine. It was directly connected. It was my ice dolls without a doubt.

She had this look on her face while she walked over to me. It was as if she didn't even do anything. I blanked out and wasn't able to see her create the dolls. I just saw them after they were made.

I was uneasy about her demon form. Not knowing her true blood demon art could cause some unwanted issues in due time. The war was not far off. I couldn't risk going in blind with this demon art.

"Y/n, use your blood demon art on me." I spoke, looking at her. I could tell she was even uneasy about her power. She shook her head and held in a breath. She wanted to say something.

"Speak." I said getting impatient. I wanted to know it. I must know it.

She swallowed the saliva in her mouth and opened her mouth. "I didn't create those dolls Douma..." she said, her voice shaken up.

My eyes slowly widened at my realization. "Y/n use your demon art again, now!" I commanded.

I heard a sigh release from her before concentrating on using her demon art. I blanked out again and when I got my vision back I saw ice dolls infront of me.

Y/n looked even more confused and uneasy. She stumbled backwards before speaking, "I-I saw myself...when those dolls were being created! I saw myself standing infront of them!" She put her hands over her head as if she was afraid she had got mad.

I walked over to her and embraced her in a hug. "You control me Y/n.. I am your blood demon art..." I spoke

My eyes widened as Douma said those words. "I am your blood demon art..." they rang through my head for the rest of the night. I control Douma... so he's like a doll to me?

I had no idea what to think of this. This isn't slavery right? Having someone under my command?

My head hurt with all these thoughts. I was locked in my room by myself, not wanting to be near Douma. This is a very worrying situation. What if i control Douma without knowing it and end up killing him...

The thought was enough to get me crying. Tears streamed down my face. Deep down..I was still the same baby, Douma found me as. I was scared and alone... I hide behind a serious face infront of everyone except myself and sometimes Douma.

I wanted to scream out for him to save me from this horrible nightmare I was living in. I hoped I could just go to sleep and wake up to seeing my family. My brother and sister, mom and dad. That would never happen however.

My family was gone. Along with my humanity. There was no where to run or hide. You can't hide from yourself...hide from all the horrible shit that happened in the past and is happening as I think.

I ended up falling asleep against one of the walls of my room. My crying had tired me out and I needed to recharge for a new day of hunting and eating.

I walked into Y/ns room in Kokushibo mansion after we were dismissed from training. She was asleep against a wall.

Her eyes were puffy and she had circles around her eyes. Even though she looks like a reck, she still looked so beautiful. I went over to her side like a loyal dog.

I put my hand on her cheek slowly stroking it. "My dear..you will never understand the way I feel towards you. You are so incredibly beautiful." I told to her sleeping figure.

I sometimes wish we could have met in a different world. A world without demons and slayers. A world that we could love each other in.

I slowly removed my hand still staring at her sleeping figure. "I don't even know how you feel about me... my wish is that you understand my feels and love me the same." I pressed my lips to her cheek.

I stood up and walked out of the room. 'Damn it, I just couldn't keep my hands off her. I may be driving myself mad.' I thought to myself.

I rubbed my neck, thinking about how warm she felt. I had always cherished our hugs and physical touch. All I would do is embrace her if I could.

Maybe I sound desperate or crazy. I don't mind being called that. I love her. Dare I say more than Kotoha. Maybe it's because she reminds me so much of Kotoha. Reminds me of my lust for her. Do I even call it love if I compare it to lust.

I walked into the living room to find Akaza still awake, feasting on a man. "Are you satisfied that she is safe?" He teased except he had a straight face on the whole time.

I flipped him off and sat down next to him. "Wow that hurt so much, it was maybe enough to slowly kill me off." Akaza continued to joke. I knew he was doing it because he would piss me off.

"If anyone touches her I will kill them without hesitation. This is not the time to fuck with me Akaza." I said, with my rare tense face.

I received a rare chuckle from him as he responded, "we want to protect her as well. Not as much as you, but you shouldn't get your hopes up that it will turn into a relationship like you did with Kotoha. We have no idea what her intentions are with us and you at the moment. She could be planning something now that she might be able to kill us in due time."

I looked down on the floor not knowing how to reply. He explained all my worries and just made me think of the worst. I buried my head in my hands thinking what the hell to do now. It was so clearly obvious that Y/n would be different now. And I would have to continue to compose myself around her.