18.

2 weeks later

I recovered last week and attended rehabilitation training with the trio.

Surprisingly I was getting closer to the 3 boys and Nezuko. I enjoyed there company and them helping me.

While training we all heard the girls yelling at something or someone. Of course we all ran out to check it out. We saw one of the hashira taking Aoi and one of of the little girls. Kanao was holding onto them for dear life trying to save them.

I sighed going over to Tengen pulling his ear. "Let them go. There just kids." I said with a serious expression.

He smiled at me and let the 2 girls go. "How's my 4th wife doing!" The boys looked as if they've seen a ghost when he mentioned that. I just looked unamused.

"I'm not your 4th wife. I ran into you once and said I was sorry." I said, turning around and heading back to the group. Before we could make it farther he asked us for help. "My wives have gone missing on a mission. I need help to make sure there ok."

I looked over to my shoulder at the huge looking teddy bear. He might be a hashira, but he is such a baby.

The boys immediately hopped on board which made me consider it. "I'm assuming you need a girl for the mission if you sent your wives." I said, before saying I would join it.

He nodded at me indicating I was correct. He did need a female. I sighed before turning to go get my things from the infirmary. I also grabbed nezuko and put her on my back. I figured Tanjiro would want his sister along for the ride.

I walked out meeting up with them outside the gate. I handed the box containing Nezuko to her brother before we set out the entertainment district.

My eyes widened seeing where we were at. 'So Daki and Gyutaro and getting in on the action.' I said to myself.

We went into a building seeing makeup and outfits. There was also a pile of envelopes on one of the tables. "We gonna play dress up Uzui?" I teased him grabbing one of the kimonos. I held it up to my chest and nodded at it.

"I'll take this one. And I believe I'll do my own makeup. You look like a clown with yours Uzui." I told him, going into the bathroom to change.

I could hear him cursing at me from outside. I sighed putting on the outfit before walking out before the boys.

This is the outfit:

Credit goes to the designer I unfortunately can't find the name:(

They stared at my formal clothing and then grabbed there's to put on themselves.

By the time they figured out how to get it on correctly I was already done with my makeup. Uzui offered to do there makeup and made them look like clowns. I mean who is going to believe they are women?