27.

As this story comes rapidly to its end and I start needing to write a new story I need to ask for some ideas. Would you guys like me to keep doing demon slayer fan fiction or another anime? And if so what kind of fan fic or what other animes would you guys be interested in?

Thank you for all the support on this story. I wasn't planning on continuing this book after my editor had been taken a long term break. I'm so happy many people are wanting more and are awaiting for the next chapter. I am planning to rewrite the book after it is written as well so please keep with me as I also rewrite all the chapters and add in some bonus chapters/ one shots at the end of this. Now I'm going to sleep after writing for 2 hours to deliver a double update this fine evening.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT "The Villain Life Isn't so Easy" I am working on updating that story more and hope you guys will give it a chance. Ok NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!

Douma was sent to a different location than me. One without any humans nor demons. He was going to be a secret for the time being.

I was brought to Koko who was already involved in a fight. There was a mix of strong gusts of wind, mist, and stone falling and crumbling.

I quickly drew my sword and rushed over to Koko. "Hey, 1 hashira down. Ready to make it 4?" He didn't answer me, but I knew he heard me.

The mist hashira recognized me the moment he saw me. The other 2 were only stund when they heard of there fellow comrade falling.

I knew the wind and stone hashira would be on the stronger side so I went straight for the wind. My speed shocked him and allowed me to get a small scratch on him.

I made a tsk sound. Not just because I missed my whole swing, but someone had shot my arm. It had no problem regenerating though.

I looked behind me and saw another kid standing reloading a gun. "A gun with the same material that the swords possess to kill demons?" I said, already next to the child with the gun. I grabbed his arm and instantly pulled it off his body. His speed was slow compared to everyone else.

What caught me by surprise was when his arm started to grow back. It wasn't very fast but it still was forming.

"Oh how interesting. How I wish Douma could see such a phenomenon." I clasped my hands together in joy.

I knew I didn't have time to phon over such a thing so I quickly jumped up and headed over to Koko who was in a grueling battle.

I joined his side and took a fighting stance. "The boy can regenerate as us. I don't know how he can do it but he is not demon." I quickly explained while the wind and stone hashira sprinted our way. I took the wind hashira while I let Koko have his fun battle with the strongest.

I was pushed back with the strong collision between both our swords. I planted my feel to the floor and held my ground. He kept trying to push me away but he wasn't able to.

He ended up jumping back and then came at me again. He foolishly left an opening for me to cut his arm. It wasn't a lot but it stunned him for a moment.

He took a look at his arm that was now gushing out blood. He laughed at the sight of how much blood he was losing.

"How does it feel Y/n? Feeling a bit drunk yet? Dizzy maybe?" He yelled at me while having a smile plastered on his face.

I could feel myself stumbling and having trouble standing up straight ever since he started to bleed heavily. "My blood has a special effect on demons. They feel drunk in a way." He explained to me.

I could feel my vision becoming blurry and less clear. With how much blood he was losing I was fighting a losing battle.

I managed to put my sword away and rely on my hearing to keep dodging his attacks. Koko was also having a bit of trouble keeping up with the stone hashira without stumbling a bit. It wasn't as bad as me however.

'I can't use my ability like this. What the hell am I supposed to do' I thought, as a gun shot pierced my arm.

"Koko! We need to kill the wind hashira! He's fuckinh with my vision and everything with me actually!" I yelled, trying to move closer to the top demon.

I could make out his head moving and seeing his body move to behind me. He started to battle the wind hashira, trying to just kill him off. If he was kept alive Muzan could be effected by this.

I managed to get away enough to regain some of my vision and stumbled less. I even was able to see the stone hashira coming right at me.

'WAIT WHY IS HE COMING AFTER ME!?' I was panicking and had to quickly grab my sword and create a ice smoke screen. It had no effect on him except it had just grown colder.

"Ah shit! This bitch is blind!" I said out loud without thinking. It wasn't like words would hurt anyone.

I don't what happened to me after I heard next from the squawking crows next, but I just had this uncontrollable rage build up inside of me.

"KAW KAW! Upper moon 3 has fallen!" The annoying bird had just made the worst mistake disclosing that information.

My eyes turned a dark e/c and I quickly charged straight for the stone hashira. I kept up with everyone of his movements and kept him away from hitting me. I wasnt able to put a scratch on him either.

Koko returned to take over the battle for me after a few minutes of me and the hashira going at it. I guessed that meant the wind hashira would no longer be an issue. (I am so sorry guys this breaks my heart writing this, but I will make it up to you manga readers 🫶🏻)

I knew I could kill the stone hashira if I would just join in, but that would just trouble Koko and I wouldn't want to take away his fun.

I saw the 2 kids huddled around each other trying to protect each other. The one with blue streaks had not a scratch on him unlike his comrade that was in the process of healing.

It was a sorry sight and made me think of myself when I first met Douma. I looked up to the ceiling and knew it was soon time, but I still had many worries about this. I couldn't help but worry about Master and what had really happened at the confrontation.

I soon realized something and quickly sped off out of the room. "DOUMA! DOUMA COME OUT! WE HAVE TO SAVE MASTER!" I screamed out.

I searched my memory over and over again and again to make sure I wasn't mistaken. I wasn't.

I remembered vividly of the dream I had just a month prior to this. Douma had come out from the shadows and hugged my waist. "This isn't the time Douma! Muzan will be dead by sunrise if we don't end this!"