Authors note/update

Hey guys. Thank you so much for supporting this story and getting me to 17k reads I'm still in shock that this story is doing so well.

If you saw my one note I was asking for suggestions for a new story after this one ends. I have started writing that story and I plan to start releasing very soon. I also have started another story but that one will not be released for at least 2 months or until I actually have a good storyline that I'm happy with.

I am also in the process of rewriting this story with some extra details and special oneshots.

I'm sorry I haven't updated for almost a month but I want to make sure I am doing the best I possibly can and...I don't have an ending for this story.

I am so lost on what to write and would love to put your guys ideas into the ending, so if you have an idea for the ending please comment the idea.

Now talking about the other 2 new story's. One will be a demon slayer and the other will be my hero academia.

The demon slayer one will be a Muzan x reader and the mha will be a aizawa x student. Which the one that will be released first is the Muzan. I am on chapter four of it and hope it is good enough for the person that requested it.

The aizawa one I know sounds bad but the student is going to be a college student so I'm her 20's so please don't freak out about it, however I do need quirk ideas so please help me out with that as well.

Again thanks so much for your guys support and...yes..I read all your guys comments and sometimes I just can't stop laughing for 20 mins.