8.

His eyes grew wide at my words. He could only look at me with the same rainbow eyes. The shine reflected from the lights. He gave no answer, which was an answer for me without him knowing. He wishes he never met me nor saved me.

I felt like crying but I held it in. I went over to the ice figure instead acting as if I was going to start training. "Douma, please come. We have much to discuss." Akaza claims following the other male demon.

He didn't take much time to do so. Perfect! I looked behind me, then up, then to my left and right, making sure no demons were in sight. If Douma wants me gone so be it. (Oml I'm making this bitch so dramatic but whatever) once I checked to see I started walking to the portal thing to take me back. The snow has stopped falling. It could only fall from the bare branches of trees.

I started to make my way somewhere, probably to the temple to get directions and also it's the only place I know at the moment. It was just 5 miles south, and the snow has stopped falling so it was perfect.

I was still upset about how Douma was second guessing saving me all because I want to help him! I'm doing this for him, not for me! Men are always so confusing!

Y/n said the strangest thing, however she wasn't far off..I did start to regret saving her. I was growing attached again. She was waiting for an answer, I just couldn't bring myself to say a word to her. After she knew I wasn't going to answer she headed over to my ice doll and prepared to try and defeat it without help.

I walked off with Kokushibo and Akaza. I didn't want to leave her, but I could see what the doll sees so that's a plus? It might count as spying but I want to protect her. This was my chance to have another chance at having some kind of a relationship with a human.

That was until I saw she was gone. I only looked away from my doll for a moment while in thought. Where could she have went?

Arriving at the temple seemed like a dream. Walking in snow hurts my legs so much! 'I'm glad spring will arrive in a month!' I though

The temple seemed so empty.. this is really what it was like for Douma for so long. I found myself walking around the ice cold empty temple. No one was to be seen. Not to mention it's night when Douma is most active.

I started to feel bad for him. It was so lonely here, but why would he just not die. I would cut off my own head if I was alone like this and lived for many years.

The rooms I explored, many were empty. Many people in some rooms were asleep. Actually I think everyone was asleep but me. One room was far from the other rooms. Curiosity got the better of me and I went to check out the room.

In front of the room the door was closed completely as if keeping something in. Shivers grew to go all over my body. Maybe it was warning me, maybe it was just the cold air.

Whatever it was didn't bother me, I'm opening that door either way. "Miss Y/n." Something announced behind me. I jumped at the VERY sudden call from behind. "Yes?" I turned around to view a small girl, looking only a few years older than me.

"Is Master Douma with you?" She sounded impatient. What happened that she needed him so urgently. "No he is out at the moment, may I ask what happened?" I asked confused.

"I wanted to be granted permission to have a snack.. even if it's something small.." she begged, but also didn't beg. She sounded sweet and she was quite frail.

"Uh, if you showed me where the kichen is I could make something!" I laughed awkwardly. 'What am I doing!? I'm Supposed to leave not help! I'll just leave after I help her. He shouldn't be back till almost morning.' I thought to myself.