6

Chris walked up to me as I stood by the door and grabbed my hand.

"Come sit." He said and I just followed him to sit down and I sighed.

"What is going on?" I asked and Chris sighed.

"This is Megan and she is my manager and I told her about us and she suggested we talked to heads of the movie." Chris said and I nodded.

"Listen we know the announcement we made this morning was pretty set in stone and we wouldn't just go against what we said just because this is Chris asking but he explained the situation." The director Jay said and I nodded.

"I told them about meeting you a year ago and just reconnecting." The producer Russ said.

"Right but I also told Chris that I would understand if we have to wait until the movie is filmed and done." I said and Chris shook his head.

"And I said no." Chris said and I groaned.

"Must you make this difficult?" I asked.

"Oh I'm making this difficult? I'm not the one who wants to wait." Chris said.

"Okay stop!" Megan said loudly and we did.

"Do you two just want to hear what they have to say and maybe then discuss?" Megan asked and we sighed and looked back to Jay and Russ.

"Okay so we don't want to be the reason that you two have to stay apart or not be together just because of the movie. We also aren't interested in keep you two apart. Do you think you can keep you guys quiet and be professional on set? Also, maybe not be seen around town too much together?" Jay asked and we sighed and I looked at Chris and he smiled.

"I mean I think it's possible." I said and Chris nodded.

"We can do that." Chris said and I smiled.

"So we are okay?" I asked and they nodded.

"We are good, just be careful." They said and walked out. Megan then signed and Chris groaned.

"What?" I asked confused. Megan pulled a paper from a folder she was holding and handed it to me and I noticed exactly what it was.

"An NDA, are you serious?" I asked confused.

"It's really for Chris's protection Jessa, I hope you understand that." Megan said.

"Right because he has been the one looking for me all this time and he pursued me once found out I was here." I said. I looked at Chris and he was looking at his hands in his lap.

"You want me to sign this too?" I asked and she sighed.

"I don't want you to but I need you too. I have been screwed over one too many times." Chris said and I huffed a laugh, grabbed the pen from the table and signed the paper. I got up threw it and the pen and Chris and walked out of his trailer. He followed me but then realized not on set.

*****2 HOURS LATER*****

I was home and already in my pajamas when there was a knock on my front door and I ignored it, I knew who it was since he had been texting me since I left set.

"Come on you cant ignore me all night. I'm not leaving and will sleep in your porch." I heard Chris said and I groaned. I got up and went to the door.

"Go home Chris." I said and he sighed.
"Please just open the door, I want to show you something." Chris said and I groaned and opened the door.

"What?" I asked and he held up a folder and handed it me and I noticed to was the NDA folder.

"What about it? I signed it." I said and went to shut the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"In this folder I have the original and the copies Megan always makes. I don't want you on record as signing an NDA, I trust you Jessa and to show I trust you I want to shred these." Chris said and I sighed. I moved to the side so he could come in the house but I grabbed the folder from him. I then noticed he was carrying a small bag.

"What is that?" I asked and Chris smiled.

"I am staying the night and you have no say in it." Chris said and I laughed.

"What if my other boyfriend is on his way over?" I asked him and he dropped his bag and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him and kissed my neck and I moaned. He moved to my ear and nibbled on my earlobe.

"Then he will hear me pleasing you and know he isn't going to measure up." Chris whispered in my ear and I instantly felt myself pool between my legs. I dropped the folder and wrapped my arms around Chris's neck as he moved his lips to mine and I move my head back slightly when he went to kiss me.

"Take me to my room Evans." I said and he lifted me up and carried me to my bedroom.