12

"So, you have been busy lately." My sister Flora said and I sighed.

"Work." I said as I sat in her living room with her.

"Just work? No man?" Flora asked and I knew I couldn't tell her about Chris, she would freak and I knew she would accidentally blab it to someone.

"Nope, no man just working on that movie being filmed in town." I said and she smiled at me with a squeal.

"The Chris Evans movie?! Have you met him?!" Flora asked.

"I have, I work on his make up and hair every day." I said and she squealed again.

"Okay stop that." I said and she shook her head.

"Is he even as gorgeous in person?" Flora asked.

"He is good looking, that's a fact." I said and she laughed. My niece Alana came running in the room.

"Aunt Jessa, are you dating anyone?" Alana asked getting between her mom and I on the couch.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because this boy in my class, Colin....-" Alana started to say.

"Sorry kiddo, a little young for me." I said and she laughed when I smiled at her.

"No silly! Colin is my boyfriend but his dad is single." Alana said and I looked to Flora.

"So my 7-year-old niece is in a relationship....?" I questioned and Flora shrugged.

"First I'm hearing about it." Flora said and looked at Alana.

"I told daddy." Alana said.

"Well there was your first mistake. What did daddy say?" Flora asked.

"That I wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend until I was 100 or until Aunt Jessa got in a relationship, which ever came first." Alana said as her dad walked in the room.

"Really?!" Flora and I asked at the same time.

"I figured they had the same timeline." Cody said and I shook my head and took a sip of wine as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I saw it said C.R.E. That was how I had Chris in my phone incase someone got my phone.

CHRIS: How's time with your sister?

JESSA: Great, I was just informed my 7-year-old niece had a boyfriend. Her father told her she wasn't allowed to have one until she was 100 or I had a boyfriend.

CHRIS: What did you say?

JESSA: What could I say Chris? Nothing.

I didn't get a response back and just put my phone away.

"Who was that?" Flora asked.

"Work, time scheduling changing for tomorrow." I said and she smiled.

"So you are really loving this job?" Flora asked and I nodded.

"I get to be home and near everyone. Of course I'm loving this job." I said. My cellphone went off in my pocket again. I sighed and took it out again.

CHRIS: Jessa, come on. You agreed to this. We talked about how hard it would.

I ignored it and wasn't even going to answer him. I knew I agreed to it but I was second guessing everything. There were 3-4 more months left of filming.

"So, you want me to set up something with Colin's dad. He and I are playing golf tomorrow together. A group of dads from the school are." Cody said and I shook my head.