20 - Final

*****5 YEARS LATER*****

"Boys! Stay close please!" I yelled to my 5-year-old son River and my other son 3-year-old Blaze.

"Mama!! Waves!" Blaze yelled running towards the water! Dodger took off from beside me and chased Blaze down and stood between him and the water and I sighed a sigh of relief. I was just getting ready to chase him when he started towards the water but Dodger beat me to it.

"Good boy Dodger." I said as I set up the blanket on the beach.

"Boys come on, sunscreen." I said they groaned but walked over to me. I started getting sunscreen on them.

"Mama, where Dada?" Blaze asked and I sighed.

"I told you buddy, he wont be making it remember, he is working. He wanted us to come and enjoy the beach though. Mimi Lisa, Grandma Caitlyn and Grandpa Danny will be here soon. They are just getting settled at the hotel." I said and they smiled.

"I wanna build a huge sandcastle! Will you send a picture to daddy?!" River asked and I nodded.

"Of course little dude." I said and he smiled as I finished getting sunscreen on them. Once they were both working the sandcastle I took in a deep breath calming myself from missing Chris. It wasn't right coming to the beach house without him. We always made this trip as a family. Dodger started barking and I noticed Blaze was up running around and Dodger was chasing after him playing. He kept getting close to River's sandcastle and he was panicking.

"Blaze...please run with dodger over here on the other side of me." I said and he smiled at me.

"Okay mama!" He said and ran over on my other side and I smiled at River as he seemed to relax. Once River finished the sandcastle after an hour I was pretty impressed, my little architect. He like drawing like Chris and he also loved making buildings and cities out of his legos. River and Blaze posed by the castle and Dodger stood next to Blaze. I took a couple pictures, some the boys acted normal and some they did not and made silly faces. I heard car doors close up by the house.

"I think Mimi and grandma and grandpa are here!" I said excited and they boys waiting on the beach and saw them come walking down the beach. They ran to them and hugged them.

"Hey." I said getting up and hugging them once they reached me. Lisa looked at me and smiled.

"How you feeling?" Lisa asked and I sighed.

"Ya know....good." I said and she smiled.

"Where is he?" Lisa whispered and I shrugged. I pulled out my phone.

JESSA: Excuse me husband and father of my children. Where are you?

CHRIS: Pardon me wife and mother of my rug rats, give me 10 minutes.

JESSA: Don't forget to be quiet. The boys still have no idea.

CHRIS: Got it.

"10 minutes." I said and smiled looked at the boys. "Hey boys! Can you come here and do me a favor?" I asked calling them over. I pulled 2 shirts out of my beach bag. "Put these on." I said and I helped them get dressed.

"Oh nice!" Caitlyn said and I smiled. Once I got the shirts on the boys they went back to playing. I soon received a text from Chris.

CHRIS: I don't know where I am but I looking at the beautiful woman sitting on the beach but it looks like she has a whole broad with her and I don't know if I should approach.

I smiled and looked down the beach and saw Chris.

JESSA: Should I send the boys?

Before he could answer I heard him yell.

"RIVER! BLAZE!" The boys stopped playing instantly and ran to Chris.

"Daddy!!!" Blaze said and he scooped up both boys in a hug. I stood up by the time he got to me and smiled at him and put the boys down.

"Mr. Evans." I said.

"Mrs. Evans." He said and passionately kissed me. He then knelt down.

"Baby Evans." He said and kissed my baby bump.

"Baby Evans is being a jerk today." I said and Chris smiled.

"You wanted one more." Chris said and I shook my head.

"No sir I did not. I actually remember someone begging for a 3rd kid." I said and Chris smiled.

"So did you find out the sex the other day?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"I did..." I said and he just looked at me.

"And...?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"If you paid attention to your surroundings more you would have gotten your answer." I said and he looked around us and then looked at saw the boys had the same shirt on.

"River, Blaze, let me see your shirts." Chris said and I smiled. River and Blaze proudly displayed their shirts the said:

 River and Blaze proudly displayed their shirts the said:

Chris looked at me excited.

"A girl?!" He asked and I nodded.

"Yep! We finally got out girl! Last try and it was a girl." I said and Chris smiled and passionately kissed me.

"I know what I want her nursery theme to be." I said and Chris laughed and nodded.

"Was it ever a question...little mermaid theme." Chris said and I smiled. He went behind me as we sat down and I sat between his legs. He rested his hands on my belly and rubbed as we watched the boys play with Dodger and our parents down by the water. Chris rested his chin on my shoulder and started singing in my ear.

🎵I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see
Wanna see 'em dancin'
Walkin' around on those
Whad'ya call 'em? Oh - feet
Flippin' your fins you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'
Strollin' along down a
What's that word again? Street

Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free

Wish I could be
Part Of Your World
🎵

"I love you Chris, thank you being a part of my world." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you for coming into mine when I needed you the most." Chris said and I passionately kissed him.