17

I was sitting on the couch at Chris's house and he was being super secretive and I could see he was texting someone and looking at things.

"Christopher, you are being secretive and I want to know what's going on." I said and he just looked at me.

"All in due time sweetheart." Chris said and I just looked at him and shook my head.

"Hey, do we work next weekend?" Chris asked and I looked at my movie schedule.

"No, we are off Friday to Monday night." I said and Chris smiled.

"Perfect. We are going on vacation." Chris said and I smiled.

"Oh you are just telling me now and not even asking. Where has the romance gone?" I asked with a smile and Chris laughed.

"Oh you want romance? You need the rose petals and champagne?" Chris asked tossing his phone on the coffee table and crawling over to me to lay me down and I laughed as he hovered over me.

"I don't know Mr. Evans might be nice once in a while." I said and he leaned down to give me a small kiss.

"Sweetie, what I just did you will find to be the most romantic thing ever." Chris said.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Can't tell you until next weekend. We will leave Friday morning. You, me and Dodger will take a small family vacation." Chris said and I smiled.

"Family huh? I don't think I have the same last name of you and Dodger." I said and Chris groaned.

"Love, are you saying you want something from me?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"Not right now obviously but I would like to know it might be in the future eventually. I mean I know everything with us has been fast and people may think it's crazy but I think dinner at your mother's proved we were always meant to cross paths again. I mean Chris she had like 5 pictures of us together." I said and Chris nodded. He was still hovering over me and he placed a hand on my cheek.

"Jessa, I promise you I don't care what people say about our relationship timeline you are all I want and you will eventually be my wife and the mother of my children." Chris said, leaned down and passionately kissed me. He moved his lips to my neck and I moaned. As things started to get serious Dodger barked as the front door opened. Chris got off me and saw Tara, his best friend come walking in.

"Hey...don't you knock? We could have been busy." Chris said as she saw me sit up on the couch and she smiled at Chris.

"Come on Chris, you act like I haven't seen it before." Tara said and I looked at Chris pissed off. He groaned.

"You know what, why don't you just have a talk with Tara because obviously it's important enough she just walked in." I said and got up from the couch and went to head to the bedroom.

Chris watched me walk out of the living room and groaned looking at Tara.

"You can't say shit like that Tara!" Chris said and she sighed.

"It's not like I really have, I was joking." Tara said.

"Right but Jessa can be very sensitive and I don't need her thinking things." Chris said.

I heard what Chris said and I groaned shaking my head. Sometimes this boy was so dumb and said some of the dumbest things. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed a couple of my things I would need that I had kept at Chris's over the past couple of days and went to leave. I heard Tara leave and I walked out to the living room and Chris said my bag.

"Where are you going?" Chris asked.

"Home for a couple of days." I said and Chris sighed.

"Why? Because of what Tara said?" Chris asked.

"Partly, partly because of what you said." I said annoyed. Chris thought about it and then hung his head.

"Jessa come on, you know I didn't mean anything by it." Chris said and I headed to the door just shaking my head slightly is disbelief.

"Well okay Tara didn't mean anything by what she said, you didn't mean anything by what you said, so I don't mean anything by leaving." I said and walked out the door and headed to my car. Chris followed me to my car and I groaned.

"Jessa, please..." Chris said and I groaned and shook my head.

"I'm going for now Chris. Let me go." I said and he sighed. I got in my car and left his place. I sighed knowing I didn't want to go home, not yet anyone so dialed a number.

🧜‍♀️ 🧜‍♀️ 🧜‍♀️ 🧜‍♀️ 🧜‍♀️

I pulled into his driveway and he was already standing there with the door opened. I parked and walked up to the door and sighed.

"Sorry I didn't want to go home knowing your brother will mostly show up there." I said and Scott sighed and shook his head as we walked into his living room.

"What's going on?" Scott asked and I sighed.

"What is Chris's relationship with Tara?" I asked and Scott sighed.

"Why? What happened?" Scott asked and I sighed.

"She came over and your brother and I were making out on the couch possibly going to go further but she just walked in and when he told her she could have knocked she said that it wasn't like she hasn't seen it before." I said and Scott groaned.

"Oh for fucks sake. That's Tara." Scott said and I sighed well then I left the room and your brother said she couldn't say stuff like that because I can be very sensitive." I said and Scott sighed and got up and brought me back a glass of wine and he had one as well.

"Scott, do I have to worry about Tara?" I asked as I set the wine down on his coffee table.

"God no! Tara may be evasive and annoying most of the time but her and Chris are nothing and have never been anything. You are safe." Scott said and I sighed and looked at the glass of wine.

"You okay?" Scott asked and I nodded.

"Yeah just wine doesn't appeal to me much right now. I need a clear head incase I have to talk to your brother later." I said and Scott nodded.

"Are you going to go back there tonight or go home?" Scott asked and I sighed.

"I don't know maybe just go home..." I said and Scott sighed.

"You have to do what's best for you. I know Chris will be miserable if you aren't with him." Scott said.

"We have to work tomorrow anyways, maybe we can talk then. Just give us one night apart." I said and Scott smiled. I leaned over and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for letting me hang out here." I said and he huffed a laugh.

"Hey, whenever you want to bash my brother. Come on over." Scott said and we laughed.

🧜‍♀️ 🧜‍♀️ 🧜‍♀️ 🧜‍♀️ 🧜‍♀️

The next morning I was sitting in my chair in the make-up trailer and I had dozed off. I was so tired that I couldn't hold on. I was awoken by someone placing their lips on mine and I moaned knowing those lips.

"Someone else got shitty sleep last night it looks like." Chris said and I opened my eyes. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down into a passionate kiss and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Once our lips broke apart I buried my face in his chest as we hugged.

"I'm so sorry I over reacted." I said whispered and Chris shook his head.

"I shouldn't have said what I said and I shouldn't have let Tara say what she say. I swear to god it wont happen again." Chris said and I sighed.

"I love you." I said looking up at him.

"I love you too." Chris said and I smiled.

"You are in my bed tonight so I can apologize to you properly." Chris said and I smiled.

"Yes sir." I said and he growled passionately kissing me again.