9

The next day Chris and I headed to the beach and I was so ready to just lay out and relax for ahwile. Chris and I set up the blanket and sat down. I leaned back on my elbows and Chris smiled at me.

"You going to take the cover up off or leave it on and keep me guessing what you wore." Chris said and I laughed.

"Not like you haven't seen me naked Evans." I said and he smiled. He was wearing a pair of swim trunks, white t-shirt and sunglasses, he looked so amazingly attractive, I could have just taken him right there on the beach.

"I have, you would be correct but maybe I want to see how hot you look in swimwear." Chris said and I laughed. I smiled and put the sunglasses on top of my head, then stood up unzipping my coverup and dropped it. Chris watched me the entire time as the cover up fell to the ground and I stood there in a light blue halter top bikini. Chris groaned as I laid back down and propped up again.

"You like?" I asked him as he quickly rolled and hoovered over me causing me to laugh.

"I love." Chris said and passionately kissed me. I moaned and he broke apart the kiss. He rolled back over to his side of the blanket as I looked out at the water. I then noticed Chris take a picture of me on his phone.

"Really?" I asked and he shrugged. I then moved closer to him and he took another picture. After a few minutes I heard him sigh.

"I sent the pictures of us together to my mom and brother." Chris said and I whipped my head to look at him.

"What?!" I asked in shocked.

"Calm down. They have known I was looking for you for so long so I just let them know I found you and that I was with you now and away for the weekend. I mean mom knew I was away because she has Dodger." Chris said and I half nodded.

"You didn't even verify this with me Chris..." I said and he sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry and I know I should have but I had to tell someone and I know they wont tell." Chris said and I sighed with a nod.

"That doesn't change the fact that I can't tell my parents. I don't think they would be able to keep a secret. They aren't as used to this life as your family is." I said and Chris sighed.

"What if I went with you to see your parents and explained the situation to them...?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"Right, let me tell you how that is going to go. "Hi, I'm Chris Evans, I'm dating and sleeping with your daughter. I have been looking for her for a year but now that I found her we have to date in private. I hope you understand and won't say anything." Then my dad or mom...not sure who will look at me and say "Jessa! You are a secret to this man because he is embarrassed to be seen with you...or he has another girlfriend! Don't be dumb we raised a smarter girl." That's how it will go." I said and Chris huffed a laugh.

"Well first of all, I wouldn't tell your parents I was sleeping with you, that's for us. Second of all, I can explain it better to your parents why we are hiding. It makes sense Jessa and I don't care what anyone says but I want to be with you. If I could shout it from the rooftops right now I would." Chris said and I sighed.

"I know..." I said and looked back out to the water.

"Hey, look at me..." Chris said and I turned my head to look at him. He was giving me a small smile.

"I want to be with you, nothing is changing that. I found you and nothing is going to make me let you go." Chris said and I smiled as he leaned in a kissed me again.

"So....?" I questioned.

"So what?" Chris asked.

"What did your mom and brother say about me?" I asked and Chris smiled at me.