10

Chris and I made it back to the motel and the door wasn't even closed before he was tossing bags on the small table and crashing his lips to mine. He shoved me down on the bed as we both quickly got undressed knowing we didn't want to waste time. I started to pull my panties off and Chris took over and pulled them down for me. He spread my legs and placed one over his shoulder and I instantly felt him licking up my slit opening me up and I clenched the sheets as his tongues started teasing my clit as he stuck 2 fingers in me and swirled them around. He pumped his fingers hard and his licking was almost animalistic.

"Fuck!" I cried out and Chris chuckled. I felt myself tightening around his fingers and he felt it too so he pumped them even harder and faster. Soon I was exploding all over him and his hums made me quiver. He started kissing up my body and I smiled when he was hoover over me. I grabbed him by his chain pulling him to me and he smiled in compliance and passionately kissed me. Once we broke apart he looked me in my eyes.

"I love you." Chris said and I just looked at him.

"What?" I asked and Chris shook his head.

"It's not a sex high, it's not too soon, I have been waiting for you, dreaming of you for a year and you are so much better than any thought or dream I ever had of you. I love you Jessa." Chris said and I smiled.

"I love you too Chris." I said and he leaned down and kissed me again as he slowly entered me. I threw my head back as he did and he placed his face in the juncture where my neck and shoulder met and he started kissing. His thrust were slow and passionate. I wrapped my legs around him and he moaned as the sudden deepness he was able to achieve.

"God, I love you so much...." Chris moaned out and I smiled with a nod as I looked in his eyes and he was looking in mine.

"It only you for me Chris." I said, he smiled and kissed me. Chris quickly removed himself from me and I whimpered at the emptiness. He smiled as he rolled me to my side and got behind me. He lifted my leg over his hip and quickly entered me again. I was against him back to front and I loved the contact. Chris brought a hand around front and started playing with my clit and I couldn't help but grip his wrist and hold his hand where it was so he couldn't move it away. He started kissing the of my neck.

"I need you to come baby...all over me..." Chris whispered in my ear.

"Together." I said and Chris nodded and we both got worked up and soon I was releasing all over Chris and I felt him spurting inside of me. Once we both released Chris removed himself and his hand from me and just placed his face in the back of my neck, his breath causing goosebumps. He wrapped me in his arms and held on for what seemed like dear life.

"Move in with me." Chris said and I laughed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"When filming is done and we can be seen together, move in with me." Chris said as I rolled over and looked at him. I placed a hand on his cheek and played with his beard.

"Chris....slow down please." I said and he just looked at me.

"Why? We know it's right." Chris said and I groaned.

"Let's talk about this when filming is over please? I don't know where I will be going once the movie is done." I said and Chris looked at me.

"What are you talking about?" Chris asked.

"Chris once the movie is over I can be sent somewhere else." I said and he groaned.

"So you could essentially be on another movie set?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah or with a celebrity following them around." I said and Chris sighed then I saw his eyes light up.

"That's it! I will need a make up person once premieres and press starts happening. Be my personal hair and make-up artist." Chris said and I laughed and then realized he was serious.

"Wait....really?" I asked and Chris nodded.

"I will need someone and you already have history with working with me...it's perfect." Chris said and I smiled with a sigh.

"Who do we need to okay this through?" I asked and Chris sighed and I removed my hand from his check knowing who he was going to say.

"Yeah well that's not going to happen." I said and Chris sighed.

"Hey, I will talk to her. Stop, I will get it worked out." Chris said and I half nodded.

"Get it worked out and if she comes to me and asks me to take the job that's the only way I know she will be okay with it and I will take the job." I said and Chris smiled.

"Okay, I can do that. Now....how about we get out of bed and go get some Steve's before we leave tomorrow." Chris said and I smiled.

"Sound great." I said as we got out of bed to get dressed. I wore a summer dress I had bought on vacation just something simple and put my new necklace on. Chris was wearing a shot sleeve black button up with a pair of blue jean shorts. As we went to leave Chris didn't grab his hat.

"Hey..." I said holding it up and he shook his head.

"I want dinner with you as me. I wore it all day, I want to be me." Chris said and I smiled at him.

"Be part of the world?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yeah, I guess so." Chris said as he took my hand as we headed out to get dinner.