Introduction~

In this story, demons where turned by the demon king, Muzan,  the strongest demon that originated as an alpha. There are 3 types of people: Alpha, Beta, and Omega. For demons, eating alphas gives them stronger physical ability, eating omegas gives them stronger powers. If an alpha was turned to a demon, they would be physically stronger, while an omega would have special abilities. A beta would be on the bottom of the demon class, they have to get stronger by eating other alphas and omegas. 

Demons Slayers that are alphas are born with raw strength and speed. Betas on the other hand are usually weaker. Omegas are stronger when it comes to their breathing, they have to work harder for there strength and speed.

Characters: Tanjiro Kamado- Omega,  Giyu Tomioka- Alpha,  Nezuko- Omega,  Zenitsu- Alpha,  Inosuke- Alpha,  Shinobu- beta,  Rengoku- Alpha,  Uzui- Alpha, Kanao-Beta (all the rest will be reveled throughout the story).

Backstory: 

Giyu Tomioka suffered as a child, his entire family slaughtered when he was very young. Sakoji Urokodaki found him and trained him. Giyu met Sabito while training together under Urokodaki. They went to final selection together but only Giyu made it out alive. Sabito had sacrificed himself in order for Giyu to live. He become cold, started ignoring people, he dint have much friends. He became a hashira when he was  17, he then met Tanjiro 3 years later when he was 20.

Tanjiro Kamado had a nice childhood. He grew up with his family, his dad died when he was little. When he was 18, his family was slaughtered by a demon, all accept his sister, Nezuko Kamado. When he was trying to bring Nezuko to a doctor, thats when he met the water pillar, also known as Giyu Tomioka. 

They had a connection, it was strange for both of them because they were naturally drawn together by their bodies. When they met, Tomioka told him to go to  Urokodaki and train to be a demon slayer. Tanjiro did as he was told and brought his sister with him and became a demon slayer 2 years later. His sister remained a demon, but she did not devour a single human, nor had she ever had human blood. Though, through Tanjiros uprising as a demon slayer, he thought about Tomioka and who he was, he also wondered why he got this feeling in his stomach, a somewhat pleasant feeling. That feeling always came back whenever he saw and thought about Giyu. Even though he didn't understand it yet, he still kept wondering.

502 words~

This may be based off of the show and manga but it is not the same. There are going to be new characters, different ships, different ages, and different types of missions other than fighting demons. This is all fantasy and is only made in the time at which I have nothing to do. I have bad spelling an grammar. If anyone ever finds this or reads this, ignore it, or don't, I have no right to tell you what to do.