H-hey...

Tomioka POV

"Giyu~~ let's play tag! Come with me and Nezuko!" I was sitting on the stairs. Tanjiro was running up to me, Nezuko and Zenitsu following behind. "Tag!!!" He tapped me on the head, a huge smile on his face. I groaned playfully and sat up, pretending to not be interested.

I started running towards him out of nowhere,  he squealed before attempting to run away from me. I quickly cought up and lifted him up. I barely managed to reach all the way around due to his belly.

"Giyu sssstooooopppp!!!" He attempted to get out of my grip. I gripped tighter around him and he whimpered. "Nooooo not da baby!~" He made cute sounds as I tickled his belly.

"Ok we get it love bords stop showing off." Zenitsu had his arm around Nezukos waist and Tanjiro didn't seem to like that.

"Zenitsu....what are you holding Nezuko's waist?" Tanjiro sounded menasing and Zenitsu backed off.

"Sorry Tanjiro..." He said in a mere whisper. I picked Tanjiro up bridal style and walked over to some chairs.

"Relax baby~ Let them have their fun so we can have ours~" He giggled and looked up at me.

"Cuddles....~"

"Of course sunflower~" I laid him down and laid behind him. I spooned him and started to rub his belly. He started purring but all of a sudden he screamed.

We were sitting in the forest, Tanjiro's stomach was bleeding and everyone was on the ground bleeding to death. I ran up to Tanjiro but he didn't have a pulse. I saw a dead baby lying next to him saying "you killed me..." Over and over again... Looking at me dead in the eyes...

.............................................................................

"AHHH!" I shot up in my bed, my breathing uneven. A few unwanted tears fell down my check and more followed. I wiped them away but more kept coming.

That cycle continued for a couple of minutes before I calmed down. I sat up slowly and shakily and walked down the hallway. I slid open the door and walked in slowly and quietly.

"H-hey sunflower... Just wanted to check in, y'know to make sure you still have a pulse...haha...to soon...heh..." I grabbed his hand and gently held it.

"Why can't you wake up...? I know the doctor said you'd wake up bye can't you speed up the process?" I teared up a bit but wiped my tears away with my other hand.

"I'll always love you...no matter how long you take to get better...I'll wait for you." Tears poured out of my eyes and I tightened my grip around his hand.

"Please...P-please wake u-up... I've already waited so long...." I slowly stood up and walked towards the door and I was about to close it, I turned around.

"I don't think I'll be able to last another 7 months."

This was a short chapter. The next one should be longer. This was a kind of filler chapter and it may be edited in the future. I have ideas for the next one but feel free to tell me your thoughts! 
The next chapter may be out after Valentine's because I have a lot of school work but I'll work on it when I can.