Stay Inside

Thanks for 1.35k reads!

Tanjiro was inside laying on the bed unable to move a lot  due to some past sexual activities. Tanjiro could smell the scent of something and opened his window. The scent of fire and blood in the air came flooding in and he looked out in horror, now seeing that it was night and people were in danger.

"WE HAVE TO GO!" Tomioka barged in and ran around the room and started grabbing Tanjiros clothes.

"What's going on?!? Why'd you just run out!" Tomioka looked at him and saw the hurt in his eyes, making him feel incredibly guilty. That guilt passed when he remembered what he had heard.

"You must've not have heard it. While we were busy, there was a loud boom outside, followed by screams from the people. A demon went on a wild rampage in the village." Tomioka got his uniform and everything back on while talking. He also got his sword ready and gave Tanjiro his clothes. "Can you walk?"

"A little..." Tomioka smirked internally knowing he did that, but that smile faded immediately  knowing that it wasn't such a good thing at this very moment.

"Put the clothes on while I go help the others. They are getting everything ready to go fight the demon. Rengoku and Shinobu already went out but it appears that it's an upper moon. Most likely the one from the mountain were supposed to go to." He grabbed one last thing before walking towards Tanjiro then placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Ok..." Tanjiro replied quietly, processing the information. Tomioka nodded and quickly walked out the room. Tanjiro started putting his clothes on as fast as he could. Once he got most of his stuff on, he stood up. Wobbling and holding onto the bed for steadiness. He got the rest of his clothes on and limped over to his sword.

Tanjiro started to slowly walk through the door, holding onto the wall for support. He made it to the front door after a long time of trying not to collapse. He could see flashes of lights coming from down the road.

"What are you doing!?" Zenitsu ran up to him frantically. "Stay inside! The- the demon is an upper rank! He's after you on orders from Muzan! The Hashiras are planning to hold him back until sunrise!"

"ZENITSU THAT'S HOURS AWAY! We can't just sit back and watch them get hurt like that, especially if the demon is after me!"

"Yes we can! You can't even swing your sword with your arm in it's current condition! I saw you limping too! Stay inside!! I'm here guarding Nezuko and Inosuke is watching around the back! We'll be fine, don't worry!! GO!!!" Zenitsu ran up to some of the people that were running away and gave them directions to the next village up ahead.

Tanjiro knew Zenitsu was right but he had to go check on Tomioka... He had to.

Haha this was short but I wanted to get this out of the way. Back to back updates lol. Any ideas for future chapters? Please tell me :)
Comment any mistakes <3