Chapter1×One night stand×

Breaonca pov

I woke up to the sun shinning brightly in my eyes and light snoring to my right.

Confused i turned on my side meeting face to face with a dark chocolate guy with the most naturally and sexiest waves.

I guess he could feel me staring and slowly begain fluttering his eyes open. His beautiful brown orbs met mines before he smiled deeply revealing his dimples.

"see something you like?" He asked sitting up stretching.

"do i? " i responded sitting up as well.

"beautiful girl with a cocky seductive tone i like it. " he winked at me climbing out of the bed heading towards his pants.

"well im assuming your gonna leave now" i mumbled, heading to the bathroom.

"and smart? Wow " he laughed causing me to frown.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

He walked in the bathroom standing behined me as i pinned up ny hair for a shower.

"so .... My wifes probably wondering where the hell ive been so imma just dip" he announced ackwardly.

I scoffed. "just get out" i spat pointing to the door.

He shrugged and walked out.

After i heared the front door slam i broke down.

Why can't i find someone to settle down with?

Why are all these niggas the sane and want only one thing.

Even if im trapping i still wanna find love bealive it or not.

My thoughts where intterupted when my phone begain to ring.

It was my sister.

"hello?"

"hey hoe"

"bitch..... "

She laughed.

"what you been up to we aint hung in a minute " she wined.

I sighed.

"ive bee busy whats up what you Had in mind? " i asked walking out to my bolcony.

"its a party later on tonight and i was thinking sense i just broke up with shad and you just cant keep a nigga we could go out and have some fun"

I grinded my teeth at her last comment.

"fine what time you want me to slide threw and come get your non-car having ass" i said blunty.
She gasped. "to'che bitch. 5p.m see ya'latta'" the line went dead.

I groaned and walked back into my bedroom.