Chapter 19×starting Fresh×

Brea pov

After the doctors allowed me to go home and the baby's to August helped me pack my stuff at my mom's house and we went back to Atlanta. He moved me back in to his house. He had had a famous decorator come in and do the baby's room. "Wow Aug it's beautiful." I said in awe.

"I'm glade you like ma" he said giving me a peck on the lips. He took the baby out my arms and walked over to her New all white perfectly carved wooden crib. "Sweet dreams munchkin." He kissed both sides of he cheeks and gently laid her in her crib.

August pov

I laid baby yazmine in her crib and unwrapped her blanket so that she was only in her footies. After she was all situated I turned to see that Brea wasn't still standing at the door. I exited out the room after turning on the baby monitor. I heared the shower running in my room. When I walked in I immediately turned on the baby monitor on my dresser. Brea walked out with a towel around her perfectly curved body and went to her suit case. "Nah ma all yah stuff the closet I had some peps come and get everything unpacked and ready for yhu so you ain't have to stress when you got here."

She smiled "thanx baby" she walked over and wrapped her hands around my neck. She kissed me deep and passionately. After a few minutes the kiss started to get heated. I let my hands roam her body.band she moaned into the kiss. That encouraged me even more. I slid my hands up to the front over her towel and slowly undid the knot in it and dropped it to the floor. I immediately grabbed her ass giving it a tight squeeze.

"Mhmm august" she moaned against my lips before pecking them and smiling. "six weeks baby,that's it" she promised shaking her finger at me. I pouted.

"i can do dat I guess" I sulked cause her to laugh.

I went in the bathroom and washed my hands and changed clothes and came back out. "Aye I gotta run by the studio real quick and stop by the grocery store and get some stuff for the fridge.

"The fuck you not I'll go grocery shopping boo I know a lil more about good food then you do plus I gotta pick up a few things for the baby anyway and meet London for lunch." Brea said putting her panties and bra on. "Coo well I guess I'll just go out with the guys and be home by 6" I said stringing up my j's.

"Is that a promise Mr.alsina" she said seductively as she slipped on a pencils skirt.
I walked up behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist "believe dat." I kissed her cheek then walked out the room. I headed down stairs and sat on the couch.

Brea pov

After getting dressed I went to the baby's room and got her dresses. I put her on a little pink sundress and her pink poke a dotted sandals. I packed her diaper bag and pulled her pink and purple car seat out the closet. I strapped her in it and wrapped her Mickey mouse blanket around her. I pulled up the carrier part. I had my pink and black MK bag and baby bag on one shoulder and yazmine in her car seat in the other. I slowly made my way down the stairs and into the living room to see August on the couch.

"Babe I thought you Said you where going to the studio?"

"I am I wanted us to leave at the same time so let's go."

He grabbed the baby carrier from me and we headed to the garage. I decided I wanted to take my car sense it's been a while Sense I drove it. He put the carrier in the backseat and strapped and secured it in making sure it was tight. After she was strapped in he closed the door and turned to me. He pinned against the car and kissed me deeply and gave my ass a good squeeze. "Bye bae" he pecked my lips one last time. And walked to his car. I opened the door and sat everything in the passenger seat and got in. I put my seatbelt and started the car.

I pulled out my iPhone and dialed London's number she answered on the third ring.

"Hey bitch!!"

"Hey hoe we still on for lunch layer own?"

"Yeah later I gotta few Aron's to run first then I'll be there aye where we eat in at again.?"

"Ummm I don't know I'll call August and ask him do he know any good restaurant's. And plus yeah I got some Aron's to run to get the baby some stuff and some grocery for the house....oooh we can have lunch at the house let August bring the guys over and we bring the girls yhu know my baby can meet all her crazy uncles and aunties.

"Ight girl I'll be there later I'll call the girls up for yhu."

"Ight bye"

"Bye boo!"

We ended the conversation and I back out the driveway and headed down the neighborhood and out on to the high way. On my down I called August.

"Dang baybeh I just left and you already checking up on a nigga"

"Shut up nigga lol look me and London decided were having lunch at the house and want to invite squad over so we all can and hang and the baby can meet her crazy ass uncles and Looney aunties"

"Coo fine with me I'll call and round up the rest of the niggas that ain't here wit me right nah"

"Ight see you later"

"Luv you mama"

"love you babe."

We ended the call and I pulled up to baby R us.
I got out and got yazmine out. I clipped her baby carrier onto one of the buggies and we where off to shopping for her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued in the next chapter.