Chapter 29×Slow×

Brea pov.
Its been 6 months sense I've seen August. I got some movers to go get all my stuff and I moved in with my sister till I get my condo. He calls and text me constantly but I just ignored them all. I got back in touch with Tyga. He still lies about what Bryan told me but it's ok ,

Cause I don't want him like that. He's just here to take care of his baby girl. And has been helping me with my pregnancy. Yeah I'm having twin girls in 4 more months.

"Drew you should come by and see us more often it's been awhile sense the gang has been together" I said to drew.

"Yeah and you fucked the two most finest ones befor one of them hit the down low and start putting the cherry on the shake and stead of receiving them." We all burst out laughing at London's comment as I threw a pillow at her.

"Aye what about diggy" Crystal pleaded.

"Girl please your Mann is way to young to be talking bout grown man wise." Diamond chimed in.

"But is carrying a grown man package" she said toasting glasses with Linda.

"So Linda what's up wit you and seannn" I I dragged out all ghetto.

She giggled "we just fine anys satisfied" she said returning the playful ghetto'ness.

We all shared a laugh as I sipped the Apple juice in my glass.

"But we most worried about you miss thang" yonie Simi yelled over the couch. "What's up wit you and Aug ain't y'all been mad at each other long enough? ain't y'all engaged."

I scoffed at her. "He ain't engaged to me" I said sipping my Apple juice and rolling my eyes.

Everybody looked at me with disappointment. "What" I said feeling awkward.

"Y'all where cute and more perfectly matched then any of us." Yonie said as everyone shook there head in agreement.

I fanned them off "girls gone with that I'm over him and his bull shit." I said finishing off my Apple juice in the glass. "Now ladies it's getting late and I know y'all men waiting on y'all." I said struggling to my feet and shoeing them out the door. "Byee" they all chimed at the same time befor leaving out the door. I smiled. Good to see them happy.

Kelly went to the store and took yazzy with her so I had a little time to my self. Well me and the girls. "Wanna watch TV girls?" I said rubbing my miniature round stomach. As soon as I plopped down the door bell rang. I wobbled up again fussing as I made my way to the door.

I swung it open with a attitude only to get even angrier at who was standing there. I hurried and tried to slam it back shut but he had his foot in the way.
"Uugh forget it" I said throwing my hands up ad walking back in the living room. "What do you want August I was just getting use to not having to see or speak to your sorry ass" I spat plopping back down on the couch and turning the volume up.

"Can we talk"

"About what" I said surfing threw channels.

"Us ,the baby."

"Baby's" I corrected him.

"What?"

"I'm having twin girls you dumb ass" I said never letting my eyes leave the TV screen.

"Look I can see you don't wanna talk to meh'"

"Obviously" I said getting annoyed..

But all I wanted to say was I'm sorry for putting you threw all this shit and imma' be there for my girls and you too.. and the girl Julia she's not pregnant and I haven't spoke to her or any other female sense we broke up. I miss you ma. I Wanna' start over flip to a fresh page no hanging barrels over each other's heads...

The night when you said you knew I would screw up and you where prepared it hurt to know you felt that way that you knew I wasn't ready.. and when I said I diddint want to marry you that was a lie. I want Nonthing more in the world then to marry yhu'. And I still do if I got a chance." He finished down at me.

I looked down to trying to fight the tears. I was hurt about everything her did and said. My heart says yes but my pride won't let me. And my mind says take it slow.....fuck the pride this is love and the hold world can go on hold for it. I'm going to go slow but I'm getting my man back but this time he screws up maybe it means it truly isn't worth it.

"I wanna marry you too Aug. But you hurt me and I'm not about to jump right back into that position again. We gotta start over like you said fresh page. We got all our life to get engaged and married." I said finally looking up to see a smiling August. He leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"Well well would you looky here I forget one thing and to come back to see the article couple working it out." Yonie said satisfied. As all the other girls stood behind her with smirks on there faces. August pulled away with a smile. He leaned down and kissed my stomache. "See you later ma imma call you ight?" He said making his way to the door. "Ok" I said with a dreamy smile.

He winked at me and walked out the door. They all turned and looked at me. "Spill it" Drew yelled running over and jumping on the couch as the rest followed finding seats....