chapter 22×Nervous×

August POV

I woke Brea up early cause she move slow when it come to getting dress and going somewhere. After I woke her up I went and dressed yazmine in one of her new Jordan outfits.

"Yhu gon have daddy pulling guns on 2 month old baby's if they look yo way the way you and yhu mama look alike."

I said holding her up and giving her millions of kisses on her cheeks.

I sat her in the basinet, and went to check on Brea. "Yhu ready slow ass!!" I yelled in the bathroom while, I plopped on the bed and threw my hands behind my head.

"Shut the fuck up!! I'm coming ....shit." she came out the bathroom looking hella good.

Brea pov

I had on blue distressed skinny jeans, plane pink t-shirt, my pink studded sandals,and some pink rose earrings. When I walked out the bathroom August was staring hella hard.

"Damn August like what you see?" I said doing a seductive turn. "If I told you yes, you wouldn't make it out this room with out a lu' limp in ya' walk so imma just say no and gone bout my business." He got up and walked out trying not to look back.

I giggled he so crazy. I sat on the bed and took my Iphone 6  off the charger. I unlocked it and scrolled threw my messages. The first one that I saw caught my attention was Bryan's. I decided to text him back.

Bryan POV
I was at this party with my girl Yamaha when my phone started to vibrate.

§Dat main hoe§
Heyyy I just woke up and saw yhu message what you up to today?

§Dat dick lover§
ooh and nun much so far I'm chilled wit my other main we at this party she told me about.

§Dat main hoe§
At this time?

§Dat dick lover§
Yyess bish it's turnt you should pass threw real quick lot of them use to go to school with us and looking hella fine then when we where in school.

§Dat main hoe§
Bofl you a stupid hoe!! But anyway I'm taken but I probably can swing by a Lil later bae want me to meet some peps an all,soo maybe later.

§Dat dick lover§
Ight and who yhu taken by girl??

§Dat main hoe§
Girl the one and only mufuckin AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA!!!

§Dat dick lover§
Ooh hell nah don't stole my Mann if he was down on the low like that I snatched his ill scrumptious ass up!! But I'm happy for you girl we gotta lot a catch in up to do.

§Dat main hoe§
Ight boo ttyl don't wait up fhu me but keep me posted bout the party

§Dat dick lover§
Ight sexy bye!

§Dat main hoe§
Lol bye!!

I ended the text convo with a chuckle. "Who dat was?" Toya asked being nosey. "Damn hoe not you!!" I said rolling my eyes and standing up. "I need another drink get lose and snatch me a man for the month" I walked over to the bar and leaned up against as the bartender stirred my drink.

All of a sudden I felt hands wrapped around my waist and some thing hard on my back side. I turned around to see a tall figure who looked light skinned with tarts. I couldn't really make out his face.

"Hey ma" he said biting his lip. "Nigga you do know I'm not exactly all the way technically a girl" I said hoping he Wouldn't flip out. "Yes I know" he came a Lil closer to my ear. "Now if you follow me to the room in the back I'll show you how I can make you scream like a girl.

My eyes lit up when he said that. I gulped down the drink that was just handed to me and grabbed his hand. He led me to the back and into a room. It was dark he closed the door and turned the lights on and I couldn't believe my eyes. "Tyga? And in the Tyga the rapper?......nigga you on the down low?" I said very curious.

"Yeah just for the night" he said biting his lip while unbuckling his pants. I started to slip off my clothes as he did the same.....can't wait to tell my girl I got it in with TYGA!!
------------------------------------------------------
August pov
We pulled up to my mamas house and got out. I grabbed the baby carrier and the diaper bag. Then I helped Brea out I gave her a quick passionate kiss and a tight squeeze on her ass. She giggled into the kiss. "Just be you're self" I said pulling away and grabbing her hand heading up the path.

I knocked on the door and stood back waiting for someone to open the door. When the door opened there stood my mama with a slight smirk on her face "I knew it I knew when you said you was coming to visit it had something to do with a girl..." she looked down at the baby carrier in my hand "and a baby boy get you ass in here and get to spilin the beans.

Me and Brea bust out laughing and came in. Mama sized up Brea real fast then introduced her self. "Hi I'm Sheila but you can call me mama" she said confidently.

Breas whole face lit up with her beutiful pearly white smile. "Thank you mama nice to meet you and my names Breaonca." "And this is miss yazmine Montoya alsina" I said while holding a fussy yazmine. "Aww let me see my grand baby She must be hungry." Mama took yazzy in the kitchen to make a bottle. Mama always came prepared when it comes to baby's. As soon as she was out of sight Brea punched the shit out my arm.

"Ow what the hell that was for baby?" I Simi yelled whispered as I rubbed my sore arm. "Why diddint you tell her she's not yours bye blood" she said narrowing her eyes at me.

I shrugged my shoulders "I diddint really think it matters I claim her she took after my last name she loves me more then that Tyga nigga who we haven't seen or heard from and we have certain features that would make you think she's mine so what's the deal?"

She shook her head "what if your mom thinks I just want her to carrier your last name or make you think that it's your baby for your money?" She said getting frustrated. I rubbed my hand up and down her back

"chill baby, my mom not like that bet" she nodded then layed her head in her hands.

"Yep I'm dam shall ain't like that and everything my son said is right" mama said as she walked back in the room with a bottle in one hand and yazmine in the other."

"Ma you was eeze dropin?" I said not seeming surprise. She stale faced me. "Nah nigga imma just walk around my HOUSE with out wanting to no what conversation are spoken of in it."
"Damn ma" I said backing off. "Aye no cussing in my house" she said pointing her finger at me.
But ma you ju-" "mother fucker what dis I just say" she said beginning to feed yazzy And mean mugging me at the same time. "Ight ma I give up" I said putting my hands up an defeat. I looked over to see Brea cracking up under her breath.

I grabbed her thigh and smiled at mama as I lightly began to squeeze it. Her giggles turnt into painful moans underneath her breath. After I was satisfied I let got and she gave out a big breath of relief. My mom looked at the both of us and laughed "young love" she said putting yazzys bottle down and throwing her over her shoulder to burp.

--------------------------------------------

Can you believe Tyga on the down low???
Anyways update commuting up soon