Chapter 9 ×Mornings×

Tyga pov

I woke up around 8 in the morning as i heared light shuffling and chatter from the other rooms. Lightly reaching over to grab my phone without waking brea, who was comfortably sleeping on my chest.

I looked at a couple nonifications before there was a soft knock on the door.

“wassup”  i whispered signaling them to come in.

August walked in but stopped in his tracks.  I watched his eyes wonder down to brea who laid on my chest sideways.  And having on a strapless night gown, she looked naked with the cover up to her chest.

I smirked.  “what you need,  you straight? ” i intterupted his gaze.
“umm squad wanna head out fa'some breakfast befo' my first show yall wanna roll? ” he asked trynna seem unbrothered as possible.

Before i could respond brea flipped her hair out of her face and looked up at me.  “can you stay in bed with me?  Im too tired to go anywhere from last night” she smiled a cocky smile for me to play along.

I smirked.

“anything you after that” i kissed her forhead before she got up WITH the bed sheet still playing the roll and headed to the bathroom.

I watched August as he glared at her full of jealousy.

“ayo bru you talked to yo gurl? ” i asked snickering.

“umm yea i needa call ha ightt see ya” he left closing the door behined him.

Brea came back cracking up as i did the same.

“did you see his face?” she laughed climbing back on top of me.

I nodded laughing as i gripped her waist.

“but why you wanna stay here anyways? ” i asked curious.

She bit her lip laying me flat on my back.

“i gotta finish what i started member? ”