Chapter4×sleep over at Augs×

August pov

And hr in to smoking i had felt like I'd know brea sense fa'eva.

I was laying on the bed when i heard the shower stop and brea emerge from the steaming bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.
I bit my lip as i watched her legs and chest drip onto the wooden floors.

I smirked. "why you got the towel tied so tight ma? " i asked placing my phone on the bed.

"cause i can" she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled. "what you scared of? Ill show you mines you show me yours no biggie" i shtugged laying back.

She stood at the end of the bed looking me completely in the eyes. She slowly dropped her towel revealing a master peice.

My dick instantly begain to get hard as i crawled to the end of the bed where she stood. I sat up on my knees face to face with her as i looked down at her body.

"go head ma i know you wanna see meh" i smirked. She bit her lips as she lossned the strings of my basket ball shorts pulling then down.

She gasped but closed her mouth.
I gentky held her waist as i climbed off the bed, steping out my bball shorts.

I pulled her into me rubbing my naked body up against hers. She moaned softly placing her hands on ny chest.

I sunk my teeth into her neck and gripped her ass.

"mmm August i wont you bad but im trynna do things diffrent rember what i told you? " she whispered.

I kissed the spot i was working on before backing away.
"youll give in sooner or later baybeh' ill wait" i shrugged putting distance between us and my errecion.

She couldn't even argue with the fact i was right.

I she cleared her troat and went into her bag she sent for about 40 mins ago. She decided to stay and get to know me better before my next tour in a couple months.

I watched as she slid on her laced boy shorts and bra and one of my shirts.

There was a knock at the door.

"ill get it, seems like you gotta a lil situation to handle" she giggiled pointing to my dick.

Breaonca pov

I raced down the steps and to the door. I swung the door open to be met with trey songz and chris brown.

"no wonder this nigga left us last night he was laid up wit a foreign" chris looked me over in satisfaction.

"excuse me? " i scoffed amused.
"im not fucking August" i said bluntly.

They looked back in fourth between each other then me wit raised brows.

"you sure baby? You kinda in his shirt answering his door and shit" trey laughed pointing out August's shit that read "new orleans" on the front.

"number 1 my name aint baby its Breaonca number 2 i just got out the shower and ain't feel like putting on real cloths since im just smoking and chilling today"

I rolled my eyes.

"just come in yo" i said aggervated.

"August!!! Your niggas here and they think we fucking! " i shouted up the stair case as i headed to the den.

August came down the stairs laughing. "soon but not yet! My niggas! " he shouted dapping then up.

"waddup came to check up on ya sense you darted on a nigga last night wassup wit that? " chris asked.

August pov

"ha, she fine aint she" i looked over at brea as she watched t.v while typing away on her phone.

"but she say yall not fucking" trey looked confused. I sighed.

"we not... Atleast not yet" i grinned.

".what ever man i cant neva keep up wit yo sex life lets smoke a lil sum. "