Chapter 28×No strings Attached×

Brea pov
I came back from the Victoria secret store with something cute and sexy for tonight. I hopped in the shower and did my hygiene. I got out and lotioned up. I carefully slipped on the delicate bra and matching red thong.  I slid on my all red stilettos and went down stairs to fix something to eat. I cooked up some parmesan chicken and something on the side.

I melted down some milk chocolate and poured it over some strawberries. I went out to the back and picked some of the red and white roses on the bushes. I picked them off there stems and came back and made a trail up the stairs and on to the bed. I set out some scented oils for a back massage. After I made up stairs comfy with the rose petals and strawberries I headed back down stairs with the matching see threw Rob that came with my outfit.

I tied the bow that went in the back of the Rob but let the front hang open. As I made my way to couch I heard the door knob shake.

August pov
I fell like shit and I'm going to go home and get some rest. I gotta rest up cause the next day I gotta tell Brea how I fucked the lady that interviewed me for her show. I diddint mean too honestly it just happened. It happened early this morning but it feels like it was minutes ago. I think I should tell her tonight will see what mood she's in.

I twisted the door knob to the house and opened it. There where candles and rose petals everywhere. "Brea baby im-" my sentence cut off when Brea walked out of the living room and into clear view. She had on my favorite sexy ass red heels and lingerie that would make yhu' wanna snatch her up and fuck right then in there. And she had the Rob to go with it.

"You like what you see baby?" She said doing a seductive preview spin for me. I bit my lip as I looked her over one more good time. "Hell yea ma" I said walking over to her and running my finger threw the middle of her breast. She chuckled. "Well after you eat you can have it all to your self daddy ok?" She pouted her lip. she grabbed me by shirt pulling me in the kitchen.

She had cooked my favorite. She pulled out the chair and let me sit down. She sat on my lap straddling me as she fed me the meal she had prepared. "Is it good daddy?" She said feeding me another fork full. I nodded as I watched her lips spread into a smile. I took the plate from her and sat it on the table. "I want desert na" i rubbed up and down her thighs. she smiled and got off of me. She grabbed my hand and we headed up the stairs.

I couldn't help but look at her ass. I took my hand and gave it a tight squeeze as she giggled. "You like my ass huh daddy?" She said giggling. "Yeah and you ain't gon be able to walk Tomorrow if you keep this daddy shit up." I said grabbing her waist as we made it to the top of the stairs. "Ok daddy" she said winking and slowly walking into our room leaving her heels clicking noise behind. "Ight don't say you weren't warned." I said coming in behind her rubbing my palms together.

I closed the door and she pushed me on the bed. She slowly took off her robe and reached for her heels. I grabbed her hands. "Uh Uh those staying own tonight ma" I said pulling her on top of me. She smiled "ok" she said sitting up right and reaching over for the bowl sitting on the dresser. She took one of the chocolate covered strawberries out of the bowl and placed it in the middle of her breast.

I flipped us over so I was on top. I slowly trailed sloppy kisses and love bits down her neck and to her breast. I gently bit down on the strawberry and licked the dripping chocolate off her breast. I could feel her tense underneath me and let out quiet moans hear and there. "My turn to take control." I said getting up off her. "I'll be back" I said going into the bathroom and closing the door.

Brea pov
August closed the door behind him. I sat up and fluffed my hair as I applied some lip gloss. I heard a small buzz vibrate off the dresser. I looked over to see August phone light up. I slid the phone off the dresser and did the password and read the text.