Chapter8×las vegas×

August pov

We landed in las Vegas 4hrs later wit a bad case of jet lag. It was me Tyga,diggy,Sean,trey, and Brea and a few of her friends. I still never got a chance to ask why she brought her friends in the first place. But I have a strong feeling it had something to do with the fact that if not she would be the only girl.

Bre pov
We arrived in Vegas and made it to the hotel. We had the whole 2 top floors to our selves sense it was 3 on one floor and 2 on the other. "Sooo how is the sleeping thingy gonna work" diamond asked. Dimand has been my best friend sense elementary school. My friends Crystal,yonie,yessina,Linda,and drewriya. I invited them so I wouldn't be the only girl. "Damn bab you can sleep with me" trey said walking up behind diamond she pushed his chest "maybe maybe not."

20mins later

"Okey here's the arrangements" Linda said holding a piece of paper in the air.

Room1:diamond and trey
Room2:Crystal and diggy
Room3:Linda and Sean
Room4:August and Brea
Room5:Tyga and yonie

I looked at Tyga who was already looking at me "nah Brea can roll with me" he finally spoke. "Yeah" I said backing it up. Everybody stared at us the shrugged there shoulders "oooh what y'all got going onnn" Linda cooed. I giggled "nothing I just rather be with him" I said looking down.

1hr later.....
Tyga pov

"You good shawty?" I asked Brea as I came out the bathroom with a towel around my waist. "Yeah just finished unpacking that's all" she finally looked up at me and gasped under her breath "damn" she mumbled while she bit her lip. "Damn baby don't stare to hard" I said flexing. She giggled "I'm sorry but tbh you are fine" she said shaking her head. "Thank you and you not to bad your self and that ass is fat!" We both burst out laughing

"ight let me go get in the shower" she took a night gown and other stuff off The bed and into the bathroom. I hurried and put some clothes on. After I was dressed a turned the t. v on to Disney channel to be my age I still love certain cartoons and kid t. v shows. "Oooh shit lab rats on ok" a very happy Brea came out the bathroom in a red silk night gown with no shoulder straps and stoped mid thigh. "Damn" I said loud. She hit my chest playfully as she climbed into the bed.

I instantly wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She got underneath the cover and snuggled her little face in my chest as we watched cartoons. "I feel so right with you" she said planting a kiss on my chest. I looked down at her "aye don't start nothing if you caint finish it" she got up and climbed on top, scooting down so she was exactly pressed against my friend. I grunted a lil as I got stiff. "Damn well finish it" she looked me in my eyes "in the morning I'm sleepy" she hoped off and hit the power button on the remote to turn the tv off. burying her face into my chest again she fell asleep and I did the same......be for I heard are door being closed silently like we where being whatched......