Chapter 30× slow means i miss you×

August pov
After yesterday's kiss I picked up Brea and yazzy form her sisters house and took them out. I bought yazzy a whole bunch of new outfits while Brea and I both picked a few things for the twins. After are shoppin' we stopped by da' house to see how I decorated the twins room fa' when they come over to my house.

"It's beautiful Aug honestly you got some real good decorators on your line." She complimented coming down the stairs. "Thank ya'love where yazzy?."

She took a seat on the stole that was set up to the island.

"It was her nap time so I just put her in her old room and she was out like a light." She smiled. I smiled too. "She prolly' just happy to be back in her own bed for a while." I said pouring her some lemonade and passing it to her.

"Yea" she mumbled befor taking a sip of her lemonade. I watched as her eyes trailed the kitchen. Then it landed on the counter that sat across from the island. I followed her gaze to the counter where her engagement ring sat. ever sense she left I ain't touch after I showed my sista'.  you could tell it had been sitting there.

She scooted off the stool and walked over to the counter. She slid it off the counter and blew the lil dust off of it and held it up in the light. She smiled then chuckled. "God put a nigga here for a reason" she quoted ha'self remembering when I asked her to marry me. I smiled but laughed too. She finally sat the ring back down clearing her throat. "So the girl she wasn't pregnant after all?" She said taking her seat again drinking some of her lemonade.

"Nope" I said trying to play it cool. She nodded. "I love you August......with all my heart. I mean more then fan, a groupie, or even your sister." She said on the verge of tears. I nodded "I love you too and I fucked up No lie and I'm sorry truly. And um after you left I called my sister over here yhu' know the one you met at the club.?"

She nodded. "Yea" "well she um she told me to think about how you felt. And I did and ma' heart was torn and pieces cause I'm fuckin' young. I mean I'm still learning as it is. My mama use to tell me age ain't Nonthing but a numba'. Just cause ya' I.D. says you 18 and adult doesn't mean you've fully matured and learned all your life lessons. So thinkin' of that I just realized that I may be young and still learning but what I do know for sure.....that I'm in love witchu' ma and the last person I wanna hurt.”

She nodded as she wiped tears from her eyes. I Walked over to her and hugged her tight as she cried into my shoulder. "I love too so much August I missed this even tho how much I tried to fight it" she said between sobs. After she contained her self she lifted her head a lil and smiled. I raised ha' chin with my middle finger and kissed her on her soft lips. She kissed back.

She pulled away out of breath as I did the same. I turned around and reached for the ring off the counter. I care fully slipped back in to place on her finger. "And this time till death do us part." I said kissing her hand then her for head. She giggled and pecked my lips 6 times be for backing up and looking at the ring on her finger. "Back home at last." She said half way wobbling into the living room and plopping down on the couch.

I Walked in behind her with some twizzlers. I plopped down on the other end of the couch as she propped her feet on my lap. I clicked on the TV and turned to a comedy movie on sifi. We laughed played around and fed each other twizzlers. "It feels good." Brea said biting her twizzler  not taking her eyes off the TV.

I nodded "yea"