Chapter 15×Fuck yall×

August pov

"I want you.....bad"

the last thing I wanted to do was get it in with my best friend and my home boys girlfriend scratch that fiancé. Even tho are history is there. Also she's pregnant and only saying this cause she's hurt. "Nahh ma don't run back to the nigga that put you in this position in the first place. I can't just let you run back cause he hurt you.....shit I deserve to hurt I let go of who really loved me" I rubbed the back of my neck and looked the other way with a nervous laugh.

"What do you mean" she said leaning forward trying to catch my gaze. I turned back around to face her. I was wondering if I should tell her how I feel......but then reality hit me. She moved in witch yhu' home boy,inlove with him, and pregnant with his child. My whole world crashed all the way now. "Nun you want some more pop corn or something" I said bluntly and getting up heading for the kitchen.

Brea POV

August got up and headed for the kitchen leaving me there dumb founded. Like how you gone bring up your feelings about me I'm pretty sure then don't wanna talk. "Nah I'm good I think imma just head home" I said sounding I little rude. "Ok I'll drive yhu back" he said walking out the kitchen "nah I'll take the car Tyga always leave here for emergency's" I said grabbing my phone and sticking the charger in my bag. I pulled the bag over my shoulder and headed for the garage with august not far behind. "Ight you sure ma? I can drive you no problem" he said leaning into the garage door frame. I

walked threw to rows of cars till I finally stopped at the cherry red Ford fusion. I clicked the button on the keypad that hung from the key chain I got off the wall. I opened the door and slung my bag in the passenger seat and slid my self in the drivers. "Nah August you good" I said giving him a fake sarcastic smile followed by rolling my eyes. He smirked "so you mad cause I don't wanna fuck" he asked amused. I mean mugged him and let out a small chuckle

" you know what Aug fuck you and you're arrogants." And with that I slammed the door closed and pressed the button to start the car. I clicked on the lights and pressed another button on the keypad to open the garage door. Half way up I started backing out. As soon as I was down the driveway I sped out down the street and out the neighborhood.

I got on the high way thinking on where to go. I diddint wanna go back home just yet and August is a fucking ass and was not going back over there. I took my phone from out of my purse and scrolled threw my contacts. I found the name I was looking for and pressed it holding it to my ear waiting for it to ring. On the third ring it answered.

Hello?

Hello mom?

Breaonca?!!

Yeah mom it's me

Omg I haven't spoken to you an ages ever sense you started dating that Tyga guy.

Well your in luck I'm coming over for a Lil while

Really ooh I'll set the guess room up hurry home mamas baby

I will I'm on my way love

Ok hun, love ya

Love you to mom bye.

I hung up the phone and took the next exit that lead up to my house. I parked up on the side and got out. I walked up to the door and in locked it. I came in and went straight to the room downstairs. I pulled out to many suit cases and went to work. I packed all the dresser drawers and half of the closets shoes. I grabbed a couple clutches cause I know how my sister's gets. I found ah piece of paper in wrote on it

Dear Tyga I know about you're lil trick you've been messing around with and I know you was gonna try to lie and I was gonna end up leaving so I already did don't worry about where I am I will call you soon when I'm all cooled off. And when I call don't lie cause I got the screen shots.

I took sum tape and taped it to the fridge and rolled my bags and me out the door. I pulled the luggage down the drive way and to the car. I popped the trunk and pulled the two bags in the trunk. After I made room and closed the truck I headed for the drivers side. As I made my way over there I collapsed against the car and yelped out in pain in my lower stomach. I held both sides of my stomach holding my breath till it past. After 30 more seconds I caught my breath and climbed into the car. I buckled up and pressed the start button. I wonder what the hell that was ......I hope it wasn't bad.

**********************
I pulled up into my mom's cobblestone drive way and parked. I was so tired. Picked up the phone and dialed her number. It went to voice mail. Then I saw lights pop on threw out the house. Then the door swung open and there stood a small woman with dark long curly black hair. "Mi' Niña pequena'!" She shouted as she jogged down the drive way.

I smiled and got out the car. I zipped my jacket up be for I stood from behind the car door. She came and gave me a big bear hug but stopped as she tightened. She stood back and unzipped my jacket. When she saw what she was looking for she looked back up me with widened eyes. "Well I'm not going to say anything tonight cause your seen tired niña pequeña but in the morning. but for now you two can go get some rest" she gave me a lil playful push for me to go ahead. I handed her the keys and walked slowly up the drive way. I came into the house and went straight up stairs and into my old room instead of the guess. I was to tired to look around for old memory's. I took a quick shower and put on my gown. And plopped in the bed on my side burying my face in the pillow. "I'm soo tired" I said out loud. I got underneath the covers and snuggled in. I thought to my self......did I really just drive all the way from the Atlanta to south Carolina. And from some reason I got here pretty fast for that to be a 3 hour drive. But it had to be something like that cause as soon as I closed my eyes the sun peaked threw the curtains and into the room.

8AM....back in Atlanta
Tyga POV

I rolled over on the other side of bed but quickly jumped up thinking I rolled over on Brea. When I got up there was nobody there. I looked in the bathroom but she wasn't there ether. I walked out the room with my boxers on and jogged down the stairs "Bree!!......baby!! ......bae!!!. Ain't nobody answer. I went into the kitchen and there was a note taped to the fridge.

"She probably went shopping" I said out loud avoiding the note. "But what I do need is my j's out her other closet down here. I walked underneath the stairs and into the spare room Brea kept her other clothes at. As soon as I opened the door my jaw dropped. The room was basically empty excerpts for a couple pair of outfits still hanging in the closet. The draws where empty to. "Okey maybe I do need to read that note." I ran back in to the kitchen and snatched the note off the fridge. I read threw it care fully then balled it up and threw it. "FUCK" I yelled as I slammed my hands down on the counter. I laid my head in my hands "what the hell imma do".......

Okey so ya got some Mistakes but so what y'all think did Tyga mess up? Should Brea come back? Does August got something to do with Brea leaving? Comments votes anything