Chapter3×breakfast×

August pov

"baby i dont blame you, fa'being in the club getting all that love...because your so beautiful"

I sang one of my songs as i flipped the last pancake in the pan. After shawty fainted the other night i decided to bring her home with me make sure she was safe. I also decided to make us some breakfast.

Breaonca pov

"mmmm" i moaned as the aroma of pancakes and bacon filled my nose.

I rolled over in the silky sheets fluttering my eyes open.
I instantly sat up searching my sorroundings.

"my walls arnt grey.... And my boloconys not on that side" i mumbled climbing out of bed noticing I'd been undressed.

"what in the hell" i held my hand on my forhead trying to remeber last night.

I heared singing comming from down the stairs.

I tied ny hair out my face and slowly made my way out the room.

I tip toed down the stairs and toward the kitchen.
Peeking around the corner at a tall figure standing over the stove shirtless and cooking.

He sang kissing on my tattos by-....... By him!!! It was him.. August alsina the last beautiful face i saw before everything went dark.

He was so fine. I bit my lip as i watched him move around.

"beybeh you gone just stare at a nigga or you want sum' ta'eat? "

He asked not turning around to face me.

I walked fron around the corner and folded ny arms.

"what happened last night did we...... " i trailed off.

He finally turned around with two plates in hand and a smirk on his face.

"if we fucked u wouldn't be walking as good as you is now ma" he assured me.

The way he spoke gave me a slight turn on.

"now i made breakfast for a girl i aint even fuck i feel like you should atleast try it" he sat the plates on the island comming around to take a seat.

I watched him for awhile before taking a seat next to him.

I cut into my pancake and bit into that piece. I moaned in satisfaction.

"dont.. do..that" august shook his head while eating.

"what its good"

"i can see that but you moaning in my ear just.. Dont" he stumbled.

I snickered and continued to eat my breakfast.

After i was finish i got up to out my dishes in the sink as august did the same. I felt his presence behined me as he slowly sat his plate in the sink.

"excuse meh'" his heavy accient sending chills down ny spine.

He stepped away handing me ny phone out his bball shorts.

"hea' been ringin all mornin' boyfriend im assuming? " he asked rubbing the back of his neck.

I smirked. "Actaully " i sang as i responded to some message's.

"all buissness no pleasure. Im single as a pringle" i giggled.

"oh" He srugged looking down.

"you ok" i asked as his current mood had changed.

"yeah... Just you in a thong and a sports bra and the way my mind set up... " he trailed.

After he said that i looked down at my attire.

"im sorry. and my names breaonca by the way. "

I told hin as i rushed back up the stiars as he followed behind me.

"ok Breaonca you do know you dont have to put on cloth's especially wit ass like dat'"

He mumbled the last part.

I smirked. "are you hitting on me August?" i asked returning to the room i woke in.

"no i just find you very attractive and hard to focus when talking too. " he stated as if it wasn't anything major.

I found my pants slipping my hand in the pocket pulling out a blunt.

"need this you mind? " i asked not sure if he smoked weed.

"not at all as long as i get a hit or two" he plopped on the bed.

"ightt tell me how the hell i got here and why and bout ya self" i passed him the lighter.

"bet"