Chapter 31×Making there way×

August pov

"Yea just come drop it off fa'me brea should luh'dat." i spoke into the phone as i went to answer the door bell.

I opened the door to see tyga standing there with baby girl in hand.

Her eyes got big before she wiggled out of his grip running over to me. " daddy'" she yelled hugging on to my legs.

I chuckled watching tygas jaw clench.

"Hey baybeh you had fun?"

She nodded turning around to wave at tyga before closing the door in his face.

"Damn" i mumbled as she dragged me into tge kitchen.

"I'm guessing u wanna snack huh?"

"Rice crispies please"

"When you say rice crispies you mean one right" i raised a brow at her as i got down the box. She smiled before snatching the box and taking off"

I was about to go after her when I heared a splash and breaonca screech.

"Shit" I mumbled heading for the stairs.
"You alright baby??" i asked entering the room.

She was leaning against the wall a puttle of water at her feet.

"Baby its time" she wispered before scrunching her face up in paine.

I nodded. " umm. Wh-"

She shushed me.

"I need you to be as calm as possible babe so-so I can stay calm. Go in the closet and get the baby bag we prepared then help me down the stairs.

I nodded doing as I was told. I handed her the bad before carrying her down the stairs.

"Grab the keys off the hook for me baybeh" i mumbled as we headed for the door.

She grabbed them pressing the unlock button on the keypad causing the truck lights to flash. Opening the backseat i slowly slid her in there.

"Go get yazzy" she breathed out before screaming out in pain.