Chapter 26×what happened×.

Keke pov
I woke up with tear stains on my pillow and my face dry and lifeless. I lifted my phone off the night stand to see 20 missed calls. 10 from Tay and 10 from Jordan. I guess I'll call Tay first. I dialed her number.

"Hello"

"Hey "

"Hey boo!"

"Hey where you at?"

"Hoe, when you left I was gonna get a ride from this guy but we end up back at his House and ...now I'm kinda here cooking breakfast."

I burst out laughing "wow Tay but hey girl I can't judge girl get you a man but anyway I'm sorry for leaving yhu' hun. I was an shock and hurt and the only thing on my mind was to get out."

"awww what happened did you talk to Aug you should be happy your brothers getting married!!" she squealed.

"Yeah I am.....no no I'm not well that's not why I was upset my other brother mel..."

"What about him keke?"

"August says the people We all use to fool with got him."

"He said that?"

"He said they got him and the people we use to fool with has been after us ever sense we quit the game."

"Damn, Sorry to hear that Honey bunches. but um I'll be home in a lil while to comfort you so hang in there babes k?"

"K love you"

"Love you to bye"

"Bye."

I ended the conversation and now was time to call the last person I wanted to call. I dialed the number.

"So you leave without even speaking huh?"
He answered the phone questioning.

"Sorry Jordan I had got some bad news and I couldn't stay can we meet some other time?"

".......I just finished the deal I was telling you about and I'm headed back to yhu' city now so maybe you can spend the day witcha' yhu' boy you know proably vent"

..........I thought about the offer maybe I do need somebody to chill with.

"Ok where do we meet?"

"It this spot called Salter lake 5 star hotel. Its down town and bring a bathing suit,and something to where to dinner."

"Ok when I gotta be there. "

Well I'm on way now so just take my reservations and check into the room and stuff."

"Room?"

"Yeah chill why you think it's a hotel ma? Look I'll text you the reservation name and you go and relax I'll be there soon ight?"

"Ight."

"ight bet bye "

"Bye"

I ended the call and in seconds he texted me the info. I got up to get my stuff and get ready.
--------------------------
Brea pov
I was sitting on the couch texting Bryan.

§Datdick lover§
Outside.

I got up and opened the door and there stood Bryan dressed in Jordan's and skinny jeans. "I guess your gay This week huh" I said giggling and pointing at his skinny jeans. He plopped down on the couch. "Girl I'm gay till me and my boo thang break it off." He said grabbing a pillow and throwing it at me. "Ooh boo thang? do tell."