Chapter 23×Back from tour×

August has been gone for 2 months for a tour back home in NOLA and haven't seen his girls tonight is the night he comes home.

August pov
We pulled up to the house and I dapped trey up and said thanks for the ride back to the house. I got out and jogged up the drive way and up the path. I pulled out my key and quietly open the door. After I was in side I gently shut it and locked it with out making a sound.

I took a shower and did my hygiene in the down stairs bathroom so I wouldn't wake anyone. After I was all freshened up I slowly tiptoed up the stairs and into me and Brea room. I stared at her as the lil bit of light that shined from the street lights came threw the slightly opened curtain reflected on her face.

She was so beautiful I couldn't help it. Guess I'll just show her how much I missed her now instead of later. I slid under the covers and climbed on top. I slowly crept down leaving sloppy kisses on her stomach. I started to hear her soft moans as I got closer to the prize.

I slid her panties off and went to work. Sucked and pumped my tounge in and out of her making her moans accelerate from 0 too 100 real quick. Her legs started to shake and she arched her back far gripping the sheets. She came in my mouth and I licked her up clean.

Then came back up to her for a kiss. I kissed her soft plump lips. we made out for a good 5 mins then pulled away. "Yhu miss me ma" I said pecking her lips one last time. She smiled then flipped us over so she was on top and straddling me. She bent down and gave me a kiss that ended with a tug at my bottom lip when we pulled away.

"Of course I missed you and I'm not the only one." She said resting her hands on my stomache and pointing her head toward the baby monitor. "Well guess is time to go say hey to my other baby. As I tried to get up and she pushed me back down. "After I show you howbmuch I missed YOU and you brush your teeth befor you give her any kisses."

She began to take my shirt off and un button my pants. As soon as she began to slide them off the baby monitor flashed green and yazzys soft cries flowed threw the speaker. Brea chuckled but then slowly climbed off and layed down

"go brush yhu teeth and see yhu daughter" she said yawning and getting back under the covers.

"Sorry ma baby girl miss me too" I said as I got up and jogged to the bathroom. I used some mouth wash then jogged down the hall to the baby's room. I stood in front of the crib with a big smile on me face. As soon as she saw me her face went from fussy to happy she started to kick her feet and try to clap her little hands together as she did her silly baby's laugh.

I laughed at her reaction to seeing me and happily picked her up out the bed and sat in one of the chairs in her room.
-------------------------------------------------------
Pov unknown
I sat in my my room and wrote yet another page in my diary. I have 6 more weeks in this place then I'll be out in all better trust me. When they send you away to rehab for 10 years you really forget about going back to what they put you in here for.

My roommate Tay Tay walked in with a huge smile. "Guess what best friend" she's asked plopping down next to me. "What girl" I said returning her smile. "There letting me out the same time you are for good behavior so maybe we can start over together." She said cheerfully.

"Yeah maybe" I said pulling out an old picture and staring at it. "Who's that?" Tay Tay asked looking closer then her eyes widened. "August alsina!? Who is he to you cause it seem like y'all close the way y'all hugged up in the picture." She said playfully pushing me.

I thought for a moment "my brother" I said bluntly.........with benefits I thought in my head.
"And the first one I'm visiting when I get out of this dump.........................

------------------------------------------------------
What y'all think???
Good or nah he'll ya shit pop in lose!!!!
Comment vote come on now do betterrrr