Chapter 24 ×released×

Unknown POV

I packed my last bag and headed down the hall with Tay Tay close behind. We signed out for good and took are papers we would need to show are freedom. We pushed opened the door to the outside where a black car was waiting. I loaded all my stuff in the trunk and so did Tay then we hoped in the back seat and the driver began to drive.

"You do know where your going right?" I said to the driver while buckling my seat belt. "Yes I have the directions right here ma'am" He said holding up the map. I nodded then sat back and looked at Tay Tay. "So while we where in there I had lots of money saved so I got a house but you can stay till you find your place but we can be roommates like we did back there. I also got me a car witch I've been paying off from my bank account but I gotta get the job I signed up for cause I don't wanna burn all my money." I said pulling out my diary.

Tay Tay snatched my diary. "Look we are free now and I have money saved up to so I won't be in you hair for long plus I wanna go shopping first thing get some new clothes and stuff. And maybe we can celebrate are freedom yhu know? go out some place I even heard about this club that your brother's appearing at to make a big announcement." She said cheesing.

I shook my head "I don't know tay" she rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth. "Oh my god kenyina Floyd's!!! You got to come back out of that shell of yours you where so livid when we first me now your just dull and boring." She said throwing my book at me and crossing her arms over her chest, staring out the window.

I thought about it. Maybe she's right maybe I have been being shy shoot boring too! And plus if I do go maybe I can talk to August I mean it's been 10 years sense they separated us. I wonder how Mel's doing. Ooh and maybe August still has those feeling for me like I did for him before they took me away...maybe.
"Ok you win I'll go" she turned around and smiled. "Foreal'?" "Yes girl foreal' " she reached cross the seat and hugged me tight. The car came to a stop. the driver got out the car.

He came and opened are car doors and let us out. "Wow keke this place is beautiful and huge!" Tay Tay said calling me my Nick name. "Yeah it is" I said amazed my self. We walked up the circle path way as the driver followed behind with are bags. I took the silver key out my pocket and unlocked the door.

When I opened it I wanted to faint. "They furnished it just how I asked" I said putting my hand over my mouth. "This is beautiful ooh look it's food in the fridge Yess bish!" Keke said going in the fridge in the kitchen. "You so Damn greedy." I said laughing. I turned around to see all are bags by the door. "Will that be all ma'am" the driver asked heading out the door. "Yes and thank you!!" "No problem" He closed the door behind him and headed back to the car.

"Ight chop chop time to go shower and get dressed cause it's shopping time bitch" Tay Tay squealed while grabbing my arm and trying to head up the stairs. "Wait girl let me get my stuff Damn and you get yours to." We got are bags and headed up the stairs.

There was a long hall way with 3 doors on each. The middle doors where double glass doors with curtains hanging in the window.
"Well I guess these are the big rooms, I'm taking one" Tay said rolling her bag's to one of the double doors and opening it "see you in two hours tops!" She said before rolling her stuff in and closing the door behind her.

I opened one of my doubled doors and went in. I closed the door behind me gazing in awe. Everything was just how I wanted it. I ran over to the walk in closet that already had some stuff in it. It had a couple of dresses ,pencils skirts, and hundreds of cute sandals and heels. Then in the back there was two big bags. I pulled them out to see them filled with hair supplies that where still in the box. "I just might need the flat irons" I said to my self.

I put all of it of my bed then went to my huge bathroom. I diddint wanna use the Jacuzzi style tub today so I'll just stick to the huge walk in shower. I started the water and undressed and stepped in. The water felt so good and so warm. Up built into the wall was a water proof cabinet. I opened it to see expensive  body washes and body sponges. I pulled out the strawberry and cream bath and body works shower gel and one of the soft sponges.

I lathered my body and rinsed. I got out dried off and wrapped up in the puffy and soft pink rob that was hanging up. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I dried my hair then went to get the curling irons. I got them and plugged them in. I searched threw the medicine cabinets for pins and found multi colored contacts and a mini bag full of designer make up and other things.  I sat it all the marble sink then found the pins.
~~~~~~~~~~
I flat ironed the last string of my hair and took the pins out. Then I put on some light make up and lip gloss. I unplugged the curling irons and went back into the room to see what I was gonna where. I decided on something simple but fresh. I decided on a red v neck,khaki skinny Jean's with some red pumps. I added a gold Rolex for an accessory.

I lotioned my legs and arms. Afters I was already I went back in the closet to see if they had put any cute purses in here. I found a black MK purse. After I put all my stuff in the pockets I found a note on the dresser that read.

Being free is nice.... look in the drawer.

I balled up the note and opened the draw. There was a iPhone6 plus with different colored cases staked up next to it. I took out the red one and snapped it on. I powered on the phone to see I had got a message already. I clicked on it.

§Old friend§
~Call this number.

I dialed the number and waited for someone to pick up.

So you found the phone good.

My heart sunk at the voice. the last person on earth I would think I would see or hear from again.

Speechlesbae? Damn I ain't know I still had that affect on Yhu'”

“What do you want”

I just wanna see you that's all see how you doing nothing major and maybe see if you can run a few stacks for me for old times sake-

No I'm done with that as much as I don't like you or wanna see you I'll be nice and come see you sense you got me the phone or whatever and how did you know where I live and how did the phone get in here.

“I saw them furnishing up the place and I asked they told me and I bought you and you ill friend an iPhone6 plus, cases and a couple of them outfits you got on so I can see that ass in em”

So your telling me you bought me all this and you know where I live?

He chuckled “when I say I saw them furnishing up the place you know I don't be out in that part like that some of my boys did cause that was gonna be are new trap location I diddint get to fly down and see it yet but when they said somebody had it already was the point of no wanting to know right?”

What ever when do you want to meet?

“Now if you got a lil time cause I'm off to do a big deal in los Angeles in an hour or two.”

“........well I'm going to the mall today so maybe you can meet me in the food court wait are you even down here?.”

“I flew down this morning and I don't do crowded places so maybe over dinner you can show me how thankful you are”

But you said you have to be in L.A. in 2 hours” I smirked  “and plus my girl wants to got out to celebrate are freedom”

Coo I'll meet you at the spot I'm pretty sure I know where your going so we can talk in one of the soundproof rooms

.“........fine see you tonight I guess”

Ight bet bye”

Bye.

I Hung up the phone and grabbed my purse  heading out the room. The same time I was heading out so was Tay. "You look sexy girl who you trying to impress" Tay said sizing me on are way down the stairs. I laughed “no one but we need to stop by and get are nails done cause ew" I said looking at my nails. "Ok let's just stop by there first then.

"Ok" I said while we Made are way to the garage door. I opened it and my mouth dropped open. "You said 1 but I see three" Tay said walking over to one of the expensive cars. There was a 2015 Ford fusion,2015 ford charger,and a red 2015 furarri. "Can we take the furarri please" Tay whined taking the keys for it off the wall.

I nodded and we hoped in the car. I opened the garage door and backed out hitting the garage Door button again to close it before speeding down and out the neighbourhood feeling richer then rich.