Chapter 12×What we got×

Veronica: veronica quickly moved away with her child and soon to he husband after slowly but permanently cut all ties with August. And plans to live happily without him.

August: August has one month left to go on his tour, and is very happy hell be going home soon. He already has a very deep feeling of veronica being done with him and moved on sense he's been gone for so long. Being with that on his mind he's had a few encounters with the groupie's. But out of it all if any things weighing on his mind the most is tyga and brea. He can't help but to feel so stupid for losing a good thing to someone else,hating to see what's yours with someone else

Tyga/Brea: Tyga and Brea are finally official and are deeply in love as they say it. They have been together sense the second month of August's tour. Now that it's the last month of August's tour everybody has been leaving before August's tour is fully over. Tyga and Brea stayed......and are expecting a little Tyga or Brea on the way.

Drewriya Brea friend: she stayed in Vegas too! and decided she wants to move up there with her home girl.

Linda and Sean: Sean and Linda shared a room In Vegas and yeah they hit it off but both of them have commit issues and can't stay faithful so there a on and off situation.

Diamond and trey:
Diamond has been playing hard to get with trey but He's not letting up at all and there going out every other weekend so sooner or later they should be official.

Crystal and diggy: Crystal and diggy are some complete freaks they try all the most freaky things possible. Sense day one they been together in secret.

.......and the rest.....unknown