Chapter 16×Lecture Me×

Brea POV

I slowly opened my eyes to the bright light shining threw the curtains. I used my elbow to help me sit up. I rubbed my eyes a lil adjusting to the light. I looked over at my phone to see 20 missed calls and 4 voice mails. I unlocked my phone for further info. 10 where from Tyga and the other 10 from August. I diddint feel like listening to the voice mails.

I slid out of the covers and sat on the edge of what use to be my bed. I looked around to see that everything was still in its place. All my pictures and athletic medals from when I was a teen where here. I got off the bed and headed for the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair. I got out and pinned my hair up in a towel and my body the same. I came out and pulled one of the suit cases my mom brought up the stairs for me out the corner but to my surprise was light as a feather. So I put it down and looked in the dressers and there was my clothes. All neatly folded and organized in different draws.

I put on a pair of panties and a bra. I looked at my self in the mirror. "Dang yhu making mommy look fatter then what she is in there" I talked to my tummy in the mirror. I went back to the dresser and pulled out a pair of black joggers and a purple crop tank. Sense I'm on a so called vacation I'll dress as I feel is comfy to me. Slide on a pair of my purple plastic bow slides that I had packed. I dropped my hair out the towel to see nice flowy crinkled hair down my back. I brushed it a little ,put my studs in my ear, and a lil lip gloss. I grabbed my phone off the charger and exited my room and into the hallway. As I strolled down the hall one particular door caught my attention.

It use to be my big brother's Jamal's room last time I checked. I wonder if he still here. I twisted the door knob and peeked in. A Much older version of my brother was in bed fast asleep. I guessed he diddint know of my arrival so I thought I'd make it known. I crept in side and laid on the other side and wrapped my arms around him. "Taeya I told you I came to my mama house for a reason to get away from your extra super crazy ass" he said with his eyes still closed. I giggled. "Wait a minute I know that laugh anywhere" he sat up real fast and looked over at me.

I waved and smiled. His eyes widened and he attacked me with hugs and kisses "finally I get to see my Lil sister back gracing us with her presents" he said giving me one last squeeze. "Hol up chill be careful I'm fragile" I said pretending to guard my lower half. With me saying that he finally looked down. "Ooh I see you're prego congratulations lil sis but you do know I gotta kill who ever the nigga is right" he said with a playfully voice but serious tone. "Boy don't you watch TV.?" He looked at me again "what is he famous or something
He said with a amused face. I gave him that nah nigga look.

" well if you don't know who Tyga is I feel oh so sorry for you." I said pretending now to care about what I said as I got of the bed. He pulled me back down by my arm "you mean Tyga Tyga the Tyga " I nodded after that he went ham "so what y'all had a one night stand a groupie thing or something?" He asked looking curious. "No you idiot I don't do dat shit he my cheating ass fiancé.

His expression softened as mine grew sad. I swiped away a fallen tear. "Cheated on ya huh sis" he said with sympathy. I nodded again lost of words. "Well I'm mean I'm not trying to take sides or anything but this is Tyga we talking about I mean nigga a walking chick magnet. I mean there no way in hell he could stay faithful yhu know" he said raising his hands giving off a ill shrug. "Look I don't wanna talk bout it" he nodded while staring at my exposed tummy. "How far along are you" he said not breaking his stare “7 and a half months now" I said finally making my way up and off the bed. "Coo can't wait to meet my niece or nephew...well I need to get up cause I gotta run a couple places in the downtown part" I looked at him crazy. "Oooh i'll role witch you actually I'll drive better then staying in the house with ma getting scolded bout me being pregnent" he chuckled "what" I asked trying to see what's so funny?" He shook his head "where basically full poterican.....well I'm am me and Naya but you and Kelly half black asses.....anyway but are accent we talk like we straight black but an a poterican accent" he said finishing his sentence. With him saying that made me think of August and his NOLA accent. I smiled to my self. "Weellllll anyway can I roll with you or nah" I said crossing my arm across my chest. He sighed "yeah fine get out and let me get dress." I smiled and kissed him on the check be for heading all the way down the stairs.

I walked in the kitchen to see a dancing mom rocking her hips to the beat of her music. She had cream colored skin that matched perfectly with her long natural wavy when wet black hair. She had an hour glass figure but her waist was a lil thicker and a lot more ass then anything. She was gorgeous for her age. People even stopped and asked for my sister's number referring to my mom. "Ma'ma I ain't know you could move ya hips like that " I said sitting down and getting comfy. She smiled at my comment "si' Niña!!" She said confidently. She turned the music down and sat in the stool that sat across from me. "So seems like you've been rocking your hips a lil harder in bed"

she said referring to the baby and putting in all her heavy accent into the convo. "Mama I'm grown" I said getting up and heading toward the living room. "Ok I understand Nina but te'aimo Nina I love you and care deeply about you and you diddint even tell me I was gonna be a grandma" why does she keep calling me girl?

  she  followed me into the living room standing in front of me as I made my way to the couch.

"Because you are soo nosey ma'ma you want details an-an-an have big fiestas and......and you would wanna know who dating or fucking ok dey nada ok your welcome I told you. God." I rolled my eyes out of frustration.

Be for she could answer Jamal jogged down the stairs in some joggers and jacket and some routies. "U ready brea" he asked "more then ready" I mumbled as I got up and grabbed my keys off the coffee table "I'll drive" I volunteered as we walked out the house and down the long driveway to my car.