Chapter5×dont like it blunt×

3months later......

Breaonca pov

Its been 3 months sense the sat i woke up in August alsina's bed.

Sense then we've been the best of friends. He even asked for me to move in with him. And ofcourse i said yes. Im not gonna lie aug was right when he said I'd give in.

We slept together at least 6 times. And its not hard to say that im falling for him hard. Shit it scares me how you can have so much feelings for a nigga in just a little amount of time.

I pulled up to the trap house and parked my 2015 fordfushion. I locked the doors.

I popped my gum as i tied my hair back before entering the large house.

"Trap Queen!! " the boys all shouted when i came into view. I smiled and waved at everybody. Trey chris and August where also here chilling with my nigga tyga who i learned to be they homie aswell.

"im finna go hop in the big ass pool nobody use" i shouted heading toward the sliding glass door.

"Breaonca guh'i know damn well you ain't walk past meh'" i stopped in my tracks a smile danced on my lips.

I turned to see August trynna pout. I laughed and made my way to him where he stood up and gave me a hug. his hands rested at my waist as he kissed my forehead.

"hey beybeh" he ssid softly.

"hey" i smiled before kissing his cheek.

"alright we get it shit yall like each other can we get a new topic? " tyga said aggravated.

"who said we liked each otha'" August announced bluntly.

My heart dropped.

"this just my home girl right brea" he looked at me for back up.

My heart dropped to my toes as it shattered into a millon peices my dreams and fantasy's of omce having a Actaul relationship with him where crushed. He'd proven the obvious. He doesn't feel the wsy i feel...

My heart skipped a beat as he continued to call my name.

I looked into his eyes.

"Right" i said bluntly

"just friends" i commented softly.

The room grew quiet.

August sense my expression and his face softened.

"Beybeh i..."

I cut him off.

"imma go get in the pool kinda hot in here need to cool off" i quickly left the room and went outside.

Anger built up as i wanted to cry. I ran full speed jumping into the pool.

August pov

Yall prolly' think im a jerk. But i dont have feelings fa' that girl... Atleast i think i dont. Ion wanna relationship. Atleast i mean i got one already.

Tyga shook his head. "i knew it" he sighed.

"aug man if you don't want her the way she want you stop leading her on and having sex with her. She falling for you hard and you not getting it.

"i neva'ment' fa'ha to fall for meh'. Im not the type uh' nigga you just fall fa"" i stated simply.

Chris chipped in. "nigga dont even try that shit you been leading shawty on and using her for her body. Well games over my nigga tell her wassup then making her look stupid" chris laid it out.

Trey nodded his head in agreement.

"fine" i got up heading to the pool.

I watched as she swam around in the water.

I ran my hands threw my curls before taking a seat in one of the lawn chairs.

"Brea" i called to her as she made her way to the edge.

"what August" she lifted her self up and out of the water.

"im so sorry. I shouldn't have led you on. And i dont wanna lose you, you mean so much to me. " i tryed to make her understand best i can.

"Anthony i think im done"she called me by my middle name as she always did when she was mad at me.

"us living together then hanging around the same people i cant. I need some space. So im moving out. "

She srugged.

"wait you post to be comming on tour wit'me.. You promised brea" i grabbed her wrist before she could walk past me.

She bit her lip as she debated. "i dont break promises.. Ill be there" she looked in my direction but not at me. "promise" she snatched her arm away

From me heading back inside.