Chapter 11×Out With Him×

Tyga pov

Me and brea took a quick shower getting dressed. I wanted to show her better. I was better in my opinion.

I Wasn't going to use her for her body and play with her feeling,I wanted to build with this girl. And show August what a real pussy he was to pass up on a real woman who obviously down for him and him only. Shit she still is I'm quit sure but I was gonna change that.

“Where we going so I know I'm not over doing it” she asked twirling around in front of me showcasing her outfit.

I smiled. “you look beautiful as always, just perfect.” I admitted to her.

She blushed grabbing her phone and heading out the room as I grabbed my wallet.

Breaonco POV

Heading out the room and into the huge living running into squad.

“Where you been all morning glowing and shit” diamond cooed hugging me. I smiled at her. Wait till I tell her an ear fool later.

I looked over at August who was staring at me. “Where you going all dressed up?” he asked being nosey.

Tyga came out the room wrapping his arm around my waist looking at August.

“with me,why?”  Ty asked kissing my cheek. I smiled up at him as he smiled down at me. Yep. This boy was something else.

August looked dumbfounded. He clenched his jaw nodding. “coo. Y'all have fun” he forced out brushing past us going up to his room.

Trey laughed. “Call ya girl bru” trey shouted after him causing diggy to fall out laughing. The girls mugged them.

“That's not funny diggy” crystal growled out pouting. “you guys are so mean” Linda pouted.

Sean scrunched up his face. “he did that to his self not are fault. ” he shrugged.

I shook my head chuckling.

“We'll see y'all later.”

“ightt”

After getting in a limo we rolled around las'vegas for a good 30 minutes before comming to are destination.

Opening the door I stepped out holding my hand out helping brea out.

The driver closed the door behind us as we walked along the red carpet that led to the shiny silver and gold double doors.

Once we where in side brea looked in awe.

“its so beautiful Michael.” she pointed calling me by my real name.

I groaned playfully. Sense we out tonight and this was somewhere you wouldn't want to act a fool I aloud her to call me it

She giggled as the waiter led us to the back where I had reserved a spot she'd love.

He led us out to the balcony that looked out a head of the Vegas view.

It was a candle lit dinner it was nice I was Impressed with my self.

“oh my god she scenery is so gorgeous. ” she complimented again as I pushed the chair in for her.

Taking my seat across from her I smiled. “you sure your poterican and black?” I raised a brow.

“why you say that?

I mimicked her voice. “oh my god the scenery is so gorgeous.” I flicked my wrist. “White girl” She sucked her teeth causing me to laugh.