Chapter 27×Anotha'one×

Brea pov
Next day....

I was snuggled up in bed with August when my mouth began to water. I got up and ran to the bathroom closing it shut behind me. "Baby you ok?" I finished throwing up befor I answered. I opened the door letting him in. I went into the cabinet and moved all the pills bottles out the way witch revealed a secret door. I opened it and pulled out a two pregnancy test box.

"August I threw up yesterday day morning and the day be for that. And I can't barely keep anything down. I'm gaining wait I'm a lot more moody and drained And we had sex exactly 16 days ago."

"Soo what are you saying" He said crossing his arms across his chest.

"Well I don't know till I take the tests." I said pulling the tab from the box and taking the pregnancy test put of it. I did the same to the other one unwrapping both.

I peed on the sticks and sat them on a paper towel on the sink. I walked out the bathroom with august close behind and plopped down on the bed. "Baby if you are pregnant it would make me the happiest man in the world even tho we diddint plan on it"

"So if I am your happy"

"Well to be honest Aug I don't want another baby right now."

"Why?!"

"Cause I like are family just the way it is and your on tour most days and I can't deal with two baby's in diapers. Shit I just had yazzy over 6 months ago and I'm pregnent again"

"Who said you where pregnant"

"August I am I know it and if I am which I am I want a abortion."

"What!!!! Oh hell nah you ain't killing my seed fuck that I rather quit this music then lose blood."

"Well I guess you can kiss the microphone bye bye cause it's my final decision I don't want another child I'm not ready."

"Well you may not but somebody seems to think we are"

"No you are"

"Mann what ever."

"Times up" I got off the bed and went to get the test. I read then came back to show August. "Its positive I'll schedule my appointment when the sun comes up all the way." I threw the pregnancy test's at him and climbed back in bed.

August chuckled. "You're two weeks." "Mmhm" I said snuggling back into my pillow. "they say when you hit 7 to 8 or whatever it's to late for an abortion." "Yeah so what?" "Nonthing" He put the pregnancy test's on the dresser and climbed back in bed clicking the light off. "Your not killing my seed" He said turning the opposite way." "Who said it was yours" I mumbled.

"Breaonca don't get fucked up" I giggled. "Who else's would it be Aug I'm not a cheater.""And we need to slow down with the sex.....or back to condoms it is"
That same morning....
August pov.

I woke up and cooked Breaonca breakfast and got yazzy up and fed her. "What's all this" Brea said coming down the stairs rubbing her eyes.
"Its fa'you and my unborn child." I said flipping the pancake one last time in the pan and sliding it on the plate. "August please. oh and Sean told us to stop by the trap later on he wants to show us something sense where out the game you say." She said making air quotes with her fingers.

"Damn right we got kids brea"

"We have a child"

"Brea look while yhu Carrie the baby I'll cancel all tours or appearances for the whole nine mouths and care for you like I did when you was pregnant wit yazzey."