Chapter 6 the woods

(This takes place right where the last chapter left off, ft/in = your height in feet and inches.)

After leaving Eddie's you went back to your house like nothing happened. Did your normal after school routine. Helped your siblings with their homework. Cleaned up the house, and helped with dinner. After eating everyone relaxed on the couch watching tv. Waiting till everyone was asleep in their beds you decided to head to your room. Saying good night to your mom and pretending to go to sleep. After laying there for a while you heard your mom turn off the tv and close the door to her room. Waiting another minute to be sure then you got up as quietly as you could opening your window. Slowly climbing out leaving it open so you can get back in. Turning and seeing Eddie waiting for you.

(Y/Ns pov)

     I quickly walked over to Eddie who was holding the box with the joint and a lighter. We quietly walking into the woods by the trailer park. Getting to the little clearing in the trees. Eddie sat down first and I sat next to him. "You ready?" Eddie asks looking at me. "Yes are you?" I question him. "Yep" he replied. He went first putting the joint to his lips and lighting it. He inhaled and coughed a bit and handed it to me. I was a little nervous but wanted to do it so pushed throw being scared and grabbed the joint. Put it to my lips and inhaled the same as Eddie I coughed. We took turns till the joint was gone and waited for the high to hit.

     "You feel anything?" I asked  with blood shot eyes and talking quietly. "I'm not sure, do you?" he said slurring his words. "I think so, I feel light" I said laying down on the grass. I'm looking up at the stars enjoying the high I'm feeling. Eddie lays down next to me and says "I think i feel weird, but nice..." he kinda trailed off. We both lay there in a nice comfortable silence. Just looking up at the sky, it felt like no time had passed. After a while I feel it starting to wear off and ask Eddie what time it is. "Umm let me check" Eddie says holding his arm up to look at his wrist watch. "Oh shit it's 4:00 a.m. my uncle is going to be home soon". He says shooting up sitting straight now. "Fuck fuck my moms going to be up soon for her first job". I say us both internally freaking out.

     We both sit up and start walking as quick as we can back to the trailer park. Still feeling a little bit of are highs. We get to my trailer and to the open window. Which I had jumped down from. We both are just kinda staring at the window trying to figure out how to get my ft/in ass up and into the window. "Okay it's higher up than I thought" I said looking at the window. "Yeah me to" Eddie agrees. "Okay how about I give a boost into the window" Eddie says sounding tired. "Sure let's try" I reply sounding just as tired. Eddie bends down putting his hands together to give me a place to put my foot. On the count of three I put my foot there and he pushed me up grabbing the window and kinda falling into the room. Luckily I didn't knock anything down. I go over to the window and give Eddie a thumbs up and say "Thank you i'll see you tomorrow". "No problem i'll see u tomorrow" he says as he runs over to his own trailer. Trying to get into bed before his uncle returned.

~ how was your first time i mean maybe not for all of you lmao, hope you liked this chapter see you in the next one ~