Chapter 10 thoughts

(This takes place throughout the week after the talent show, which also ends up being the last week of school before summer break.)

You haven't talked to Eddie since the talent show. He tried talking to you but realized you needed space so that's what he's giving you. Your trying to go back to the way it was before you guys became friends. It's like you don't care anymore you eat by yourself, don't do your school work, don't leave your trailer. Completely shutting yourself off from the world. Because of fear of opening up, you think it's easier to be closed off than to show your true feelings. Though now your really unhappy seeing Eddie in the trailer park, at school, it felt like everywhere. He was everywhere even in your head.

You didn't realized you closing yourself off didn't just affect you. It affected Eddie to he's sad your not eating with him. He doesn't understand what happened, maybe you found out about his true feelings and thought it was gross. All he knew is that he wasn't going to sit in silence and watch your friendship fall apart. Even if that's what you guys will always be and nothing more.

(Eddie's pov)

This is bad I don't know why Y/N is shutting me off. Did I make them uncomfortable or upset. All I know is, well actually I don't know anything. All I can really do is over think. Shut down myself but it doesn't matter how they feel about me right now, all I want is to make sure their okay. Even if they don't want to be friends anymore.

I have to talk to them sometime soon before summer. I don't want to wait to long what if they forget about me. Schools coming to an end fast we have a week left then i'm off to high school. What if that's the breaking point we won't see each other at school and we will never be close again. These thoughts ran threw my head as I space out during class.

Even though I have feelings for Y/N both as a friend and in another way. I feel so nervous to have to talk to them. I don't think I should feel like this.

*throughout the week*

I keep chickening out i'll go up to them try and talk and nothing comes out. I don't have to guts to tell them how I feel. All I can do is sit their stuck watching it fall. Falling apart leaving, right leaving. I've noticed this week that Y/Ns family has been packing for something. Are they leaving am I out of time? What if they leave and I never get to tell them how I feel what if. .... All these thoughts in my head clouded my life in grey. Unsure of what my next move is, it's not like life is a game i'm playing. Having a plan to win the game, but in this game of life i'm losing. Losing my best friend losing the person I like.

That's all I thought about the whole week worried about running out of time. Which made me actually run out of time it's Friday. Fucking Friday the last day of school shit.

~ has Eddie run out of time, will Y/N leave what do you think? hope you enjoyed we'll find out what happens in the next chapter ~