Chapter 15 freshman year

(This takes place throughout your freshman year, first year of high school. Not much happens it's more of a filler chapter for the story line.)

     Life was going good now that your in high school back with Eddie. Even though you live next door to each other seeing each other at school was way better. You guys are now official and you couldn't be happier. You still hangout with your middle school friends on the weekend. Your moms been given a raise so you have more spending money, which is nice.

     Over the summer you started a part time job to save up for your dream motorcycle a Honda Shadow 750. You've continued with the part time job throughout the year. And should have enough saved up by this coming summer.

     You have a great group of friends, who even though are younger still make you feel like you belong. You have a loving partner who's excepted you for who you are. And you home life is going a lot better than it was previously.

    You wished it could continue getting better with time. Or at least stay the same. To bad soon you will find out the true reason people think Hawkins is cursed. Or is hell itself.

 Or is hell itself

{This is the model of the motorcycle i had in mind

{This is the model of the motorcycle i had in mind.}

~ sorry about the short and boring chapter but in the next one i will be starting the storyline of season 1 hope your excited ~