Chapter 13 concert

(Starts off the day before the concert and moves forward from there.)

(Y/Ns pov)

      Right now me and Eddie are sitting in the living room of his trailer. We're eating dinner which is ramen while watching a movie on his tv. Im spending the night at his tonight since the concert is tomorrow. After the movie ends we clean up the dishes and lock the front door since his uncle won't be home and another couple hours. Heading to his room we sit oh his bed talking about what we think it's going to be like. "It's our first concert I'm not even sure i'm going to be able to sleep tonight!" Eddie says. "Yeah me too, this is so exciting!" I say back excitement filled my voice. We talked for what felt like hours, just hanging out.

     Unsure of what time it was exactly but we both ended up falling asleep. Being woken up by the sight of the bright yellow orange sun shining through Eddie's curtains. Opening my eyes I see Eddie still asleep looking at the clock to see '7:23 a.m.'. Shit we have to get up and eat, I sit up and shake Eddie awake. "Heyyyy Eddie wake up we have to eat and get ready" I say while still shaking the sleeping Eddie. He finally opens his eyes and jumps out of bed so fast. Excitement raiding off his body after getting up eating a bowl of cereal. Taking turns changing into what we thought was the most badass outfits ever. Well at the time we thought they were.

     After Eddie's uncle woke up we all piled into his car and we set off on the long drive. Not being able to stay quiet because of how exciting this was. It felt like the longest drive of my entire life.

     Getting to the outdoor center where the concert was being held. Despite the excitement there was a lot of people which made me nervous. With out even realizing  heading up to the ticket booth I grabbed on to Eddie's hand. Holding on to him made me feel better and made sure we wouldn't get separated.

     Once inside we found good spot to stand not to close not wanting to get caught in a mosh pit. Didn't really sound like a good idea to get trampled at are first concert. As the opening act finished and Iron Maiden took the stage. Forgetting all of my worries and just started screaming. Excitement filled my body completely something I have never felt before. The rush of adrenaline flowing through my body and it felt even better that Eddie was with me.

     Let's just say that was one of the best, scary, and most exciting things I have ever done. But with all the screaming we were totally exhausted by the end of it. Once in Eddie uncles car and had been driving back for maybe 5 minutes we were both passed out. My head on his shoulder and his head on mine.

*later in the summer almost time for the school year to start again*

     This was the best summer you have ever experienced. Thinking about it made you sad especially because Eddie would be going to the high school. And that meant you would have no friends in the middle school. Scared that Eddie would go off to high school and forget about you and fall in love with someone new. All of your friend ship and feelings would end.

    But this time with your fears you didn't run and hid from them. You confronted them by talking to Eddie yourself. Even though you were scared Eddie reassured you that you guys would still hang out after school and on the weekends. Also that you could try and help him with his homework so maybe he didn't get held back again. Nervous for what the new school year would bring but glad that you knew you wouldn't be all by yourself again.

~ sorry if the end sounded a little cheesy, but hope you liked this chapter, side note i went back and edited some of chapter 2 your first entrance ~