Chapter 11 timing

(This takes place the last day of school.)

(Eddie's pov)

     I've run out of time, today is the last day of school. And I can't even find them I know their at school but where. I couldn't find them during lunch, or the free period. I even asked Harley and she said they were here but she didn't know where. I feel like this is a lost cause, I hate this feeling. It's like I want to give up, I think maybe I just can't do it. But I want to more than anything, I just want to talk to them.

*after school*

     I've tried to find them all day but it's no use. I can't find them and what if their gone when I get back to the trailer park. My mood sank I felt hopeless like I had lost everything.

     I start to walk home taking the longer way wanting to be in my thoughts for awhile.
Until I was pulled out suddenly by the sight. The sight of Y/N, they were here sitting on a picnic table, crying? I decided to be quiet not wanting to disturb them. But my plan failed rather quick.

(Y/Ns pov)

     I can hear someone coming trying to wipe the tears away. But after a minute and not seeing anyone pass. I can feel someone looking at me so I turn to see. The one and only Eddie Munson trying to hid behind a tree. He's so weird I thought to myself it was just enough to make me laugh. As I turn to look straight ahead again I ask "so you gonna come over or are you going to keep stalking me?".

     I say not facing him but I can hear him start to walk towards me. Once he gets to me and sit next to me, we sit in awkward silence for a little while. "I" "I" we both say at the same time and turned to look at each other. "Sorry you go" say turning to look straight ahead again. "Okay so umm I know you might not want to talk to me right now, and that's okay I just kinda want you to listen" he says in a nervous tone. "So i'm not really sure what happened or what I did to make you not want to be my friend anymore. But I just want you to know that I loved being your friend. I still want to be your friend even though I have feelings for you. I know you don't feel the same and that your moving away and I have run out of time. I just.." He kept talking. Listening to him talk I got caught up on one thing he said. He liked me, as more than a friend and he thinks I don't like him back?

     I can't come up with the words to get him to stop talking. So I just go for it, grab his face and kiss him. It was my first kiss and now I feel like my face looks like a tomato. "You talk to much" I say trying to calm myself down. "Okay so first I do like you back. Also you didn't do anything I got jealous because I thought you liked Chrissy. That's why I left during the talent show, I was also scared to tell you how I felt that's why i pushed you away" I say getting quiet again. "I don't like Chrissy, she's just my friend she listens to me, she was the first person I told when I realized I liked you" He said. "Oh I feel kinda stupid now, I pushed you away for really no reason, i'm sorry Eddie" I say feeling bad. "It's okay it wasn't just your fault I should have just been honest" he answer.

      We sat in silence for a minute until I asked "why do you think i'm moving?". "Well because you and your family have been packing and cleaning the past couple weeks" he said in a sad tone. "Oh no, we're not moving every summer we go to Minnesota to visit my grandma" I say. "Wait so your not leaving?" he asks with more excitement. "No of course not we're only going to be gone for two weeks" I say with a smile on my face. "That's great! We can hangout when you get back right!" he says excited. "Yep for the rest of the summer!" I say now excited to.

     We sat there talking for a couple more minutes. Until my moms car pulls up to the curb close to the picnic table which we are sitting on. I see in the back all of my siblings and bags squished into are 1972 Ford Carousel. "Hey dipshit let's go we have to get on the road" I hear my mom yell from the car. "Sorry I have to go" I say getting up and facing Eddie. "I'll see you in two weeks right?" he questions. "Yep!" I say as I grab my bag give him a kiss on the cheek and start running to my moms car. Once i'm in I turn and wave out my window to Eddie who's blushing and waving back.

~ aww you guys had your first kiss hope you liked this chapter see you in the next one ~