TWO

When Ophelia got to the Byers' house, the first thing she thought about was her relationship with Jonathan

It might have been a little awkward at first and bumpy considering they had only ever been best friends before but they made it past that stage fairly quickly and in the short time that they became a couple, there were a lot of great memories between the two of them.

Jonathan and Ophelia were both the best damn boyfriend and girlfriend anyone could ask for- they both made sure of that.

And of course with their growing relationship, sex quickly became a part of it.

It was definitely awkward at first since the most they did before was kiss but that changed fairly quickly- the fact that they were your typical hormonal teenagers helping.

Unfortunately, that also meant they didn't always make smart decisions when it came down to it.

She knew the exact day they conceived- if she was pregnant.

After a date night, they got to Jonathan's house and were immediately undressing, knowing it was one of the few times where Joyce on a date herself and Will was at Mikes like always.

They realized immediately that they had run out of condoms but at that time, it was one of those 'we'll worry about the consequences later' situations.

And now it was later.

Jonathan had no idea what he was in for when he got home.

He actually even had a good day at school- despite Ophelia not feeling well and being there with him.

They weren't the type of couple that needed to spend every waking moment together though.

In fact, it felt like they spent less time together than they did when they were only friends. But that really was only because of everything going on at home.

It was a lot of work being a big sister, Ophelia didn't even want to think of how much work it would be to be a mother.

She shuddered at the thought when Jonathan entered his bedroom.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Okay."

"Just okay?" he shook his head, "Well, it's a good thing I brought home soup then."

"My hero," she joked, even though she knew what she was about to tell him would definitely change the mood within seconds.

"I need you feeling better if we're still going to catch that movie with Nancy."

"Shit. That's tonight?"

"Yeah. Remember? She's going to be alone tonight since Steve has to work on his essay? Although... he does want to come now for some reason."

"What?"

"Yeah. He heard Nancy reminding me about it and he's insisting that he doesn't need to write the essay but-"