Suicidal

Relationship Status- Dating for 7 months 

{Tw- Suicidal thoughts/attempt} 

Eddie was coming home late from a D&D meeting, ready to cuddle and watch movie  with you. He came through the door to find a dark, quiet house so he went to the bedroom figuring you were already sleep but he opened the door to only find the lamp on and that you weren't in the bed. In the dark the light form the lamp shows the outline of a piece of paper on your pillow reading...

"Dear Eddie,

I hope you know that I love you and that you mean the world to me but I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of trying to survive each day, without really living at all. I don't want to be here anymore and I don't want to feel like this. I know this pain won't go away, so Eddie. My love, please forgive me for what I have to do. " 

He read but he felt like his brain didn't understand what you were saying but his body did. He sprinted out the apartment towards the roof, fling the door to see you standing on the ledge. You looked back after you heard the door slam against the brick wall to see Eddie, looking at you in pure panic. You didn't want to know what he was feeling or what you were feeling, you just wanted everything to end. You turned away from Eddie, slowly letting yourself fall when your feet are about to leave the edge you feel yourself being snatched away from the ledge. Eddie pulled you to the roof floor clinging on to you as you cling on him as you both shake against the cold roof but he was too concerned about you to move. 

"I'm so sorry" was all you could say between sobs

"Its okay" was all he repeated while rubbing your back trying to calm you down as he rocks you back and forth in wind

Soon Eddie picked you and carried you down the the apartment, heading to the couch and sitting there with you still in his arms. Minutes later you tried to get out of his grasp but he wouldn't let you go. He was terrified to let you go, all he could think about was if he had gotten home to minutes later. 

"E-Eddie"

"Please just let me hold you for a little bit longer" he muttered 

After a while he let you go but you didn't move away from him, your face still buried in his chest.

"Why darling" 

"You read my note, you know why" slowly raising your head to meet his eyes 

"I-I just don't understand- I just don't understand why you felt the need to leave completely"

"I don't have a answer for you" you sighed

"I don't need an answer now, I'm just glad your safe" he said hug you tighter than before and he clearly didn't want to let you go

"Your suffocating me, my love" you whimpered pulling him out of his thoughts ]

"Sorry" he said loosing his grip 

He looked at you seeing what you wrote was true. You looked exhausted, you looked like you were carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders and it was crushing you. He understood what its like to take everything on by yourself but he wished you shared some of your burden with him so he could help. He knew if you were crushed by that weight and he were to lose you, it would be the end of him too. 

Wo