Alone

Backstory- You kys and now Eddie is alone for now

Eddie POV 

Eddie drew back the curtains, light filtering through the windows, brightening the room. He took a step back looking at the messy room. Looking at the items that glimmered in the light, the hairbrush that brushed your curly/straight h/c, your perfume collection that had a variety of scents, the soft, grey blanket you and Eddie used to cuddle in, but why did they all seem so dull? 

Was it because the smile that would light up a room is gone? The laugh that would fill a room?  How did the room, the house, the world become so dull in the blink of any eye?  His eyes continued to follow the shinning items, landing on a picture frame. His legs moved with his mind telling him too. He picked up the frame it was heavy, filled with the weight of your memories.  

He ran his fingers over the glass, not bearing to touch the photo. It was happening again he lost someone he cared for, someone he needed. The photos. The memories. The clothes. Anything. They were all special to him because they were the things you touched, enjoyed and most importantly did with him. A lump slowly formed in his throat. His eyes blurred, slowly stinging. He cried for awhile before wiping the tears, headed towards the mirror. 

I looked in the mirror, tears stained my face and the image in the mirror wasn't me. Dressed in the baggy, dirty clothes that I hadn't changed since I last saw my person. My hair was knotted and greasy as ever, the bags under my eyes were dark like a bruise. I was a shell of myself , I couldn't recognize the person I've become. Looking at this, i couldn't help but wonder what if I just stopped caring about what others needed. Maybe then I could join my love for eternity, succumb to the pain the same way you did. The pills were still in the bathroom with the alcohol you used too. 

I walked to the bathroom, looking down at the spot where I found you,  I sat in that same spot pondering everything. There wasn't much to think about grief consumed me, through blurred eyes, I took the remaining pills and down the last of the alcohol waiting for the moment, I would be reunited with my person and spend the afterlife with you. 

Word Count- 408 

Author's Note- Sorry for not posting but I've been busy and this was a unfinished draft I had so enjoy.