Eddie Smut

Warning Smut--Also I had no idea what to put for the title

Eddie and you have been friends since we were babies, his uncle and my father have been friends for so long. As long as you can remember Eddie has always been protective of me. In middle school you had developed a small crush on him. Now you two were hangout packing for a trip before your junior year of collage.

Eddie was waiting in the living room while you were packing in your room and changing.

"Hey, are you done yet? You're taking forever" He yelled so loud the neighbors could probably hear him.

"Yeah, almost done" you shouted back trying close your filled suitcase with some stuff you probably didn't need but you put in anyways.

Your were in your bra and underwear because you were so busy packing clothes that you forgot to put some on and you couldn't find any you wanted to wear. He finally had enough of your shit and started to stomp up to your room. I was still in my bra and underwear and didn't tell him that because he didn't need to know that. I could hear his stomping than I remembered that I didn't lock the fucking door. He threw open the door and was in pure shock. You were as red as a tomato out of embarrassment.

He licked his lips, "What do we have here" he said seductively, it kinda turned you on. He looked you up and down biting his lip and raising one eyebrow up. "Ummm" you were cut off by him pinning you against the wall and smashing his lips into yours. You guys stared to make out, you tongues battling for dominance. After a few minutes I could feel something brushing against your upper thigh. You broke the kiss "Umm Eddie? Do you have something in your pocket" You said trying to catch your breath. "Huh? No why?" You looked down and turned red while he just stared at you. Grabbing my hips, he carried you to the bed while we were making out. He pushed me down so was looking at him as he stripped down till he was just in his boxers. You bit your lip looking at the tent in his boxers. "Like what you see there, Darling" He said in a deep raspy voice, making you wetter than before. "Mhm" you said biting your lip. He got on top of you, kissing you hard. He started to grind against you, making you moan a little.

You both started to both grind against each other while kissing, pulling apart every few minutes to take a breath. After kissing and grinding on each other in the middle of one of your moans eddies phone went off. "Eddie Munson where are you? You said you and [Name} would be back in a hour. It's been 2" eddies uncle yelled. "Well be there soon, [Name] had to stop by the store and grab somethings. As he finished talking to his uncle, you got up and got dressed along with closing your suitcase. As he was getting dressed he came up to you and said "This isn't over yet darling" You both got in your car and drove to his trailer to see his uncle. You decided you guys were gonna leave in the morning and said goodbye to eddies uncle as he left for work. You both were gonna watch a movie in the living room before bed. "What movie do you wanna watch" he said from the couch. "Um I don't know you pick" you yelled back at him. "Whatever just get in here" "Whatever motherfucker" you said entering the room with snacks. "What did you just call me" he asked looking and sounding pissed. "Ummm nothing" you replied quickly, knowing you were in deep shit. He grabbed me by the hips and threw you on the couch with him on top of you.

"Well, well, well someone likes to talk back huh darling. Well now you gonna have to get punished." he said seductively in to your ear. "Umm" you were cut off by a kiss. "Hmp!Mmm" you made kissing him back. He broke the kiss "Strip" he said in a deep tone, "Huh?What?" you said taken aback at what he said. "Strip damnit" this made you quickly get up and strip to your underwear and bra. "Now this is what I like to see" he said as he striped to only his boxers. "Now come and sit on daddy's lap darling" you went and sat down feeling his dick throbbing through his boxers. "Mmmm" he moaned as you at down on his hard dick. You could tell he liked it so you started to rub your body against his "mmm" he moaned trying to hold it in. "Mmm" you moaned biting your lip trying so hard not to moan.

His neediness got the best of him and he ripped off your bra and underwear. "Edd.."he slammed his lips against yours as he picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist. When you got to his room you were slammed against the wall. "Mmm" you muffled in to the kiss. "You okay, Darling" He asked sounding concerned. "Mhm" you replied fast. As soon as he heard that he went back to making out, he then threw you on the bed and took off his boxers. "Get ready cause I'm gonna devour and ruin that pussy of yours"

As soon as he got on the bed, he thrusted into you hard. "Ahh-" you screamed. "Eddie it hurts" "I know darling, don't worry the pain will go away soon" He said, stroking your cheek. It took a bit for you to adjust to his size. "You can move now"

He thrusted inside, "Ahh--mmm" you screamed in pleasure, biting your lip. He could tell it felt good so he started to go faster and harder. "Ahh! E-Eddie--" "Mhm- yeah you like that darling" he grunted. "Mmmm--AHHH! FUCK YES!--MHM RIGHT THERE-" you moaned as he hit your g-spot.

"Oh fuck darling! You feel so fucking good" he grunted, choking you. "Ahh-- YES DADDY RIGHT THERE! Mhmm-" you moaned in so much pleasure. Your eyes started to roll back as your back arched, your climax near. "D-Daddy- I'm so close! Ahh--faster" you moan growing closer and closer to your climax. "M-me t-to darling" he grunted thrusting faster and harder. "Ahhh--Daddy"

"Cum on daddy's cock, you naughty girl." He thrusted one more time "Ahhh" he came inside of you and you came on his cock. "Mmm-ahhh" both of you moaned loudly as you guys came. Both of you panting heavily "W-wow, that feels so good-" he smashed his lips into yours. "Mh-" you melted in to the kiss. Eddie sat up and pulled you into his lap, showering you with kisses and praises. " You did such a great job darling" he said kissing your neck. He picked you up and brought you into the shower and washed your body and hair. He brought you up and dried you off. Giving you one of his Metallica t-shirts to put on. He put on some clothes and laid with you in the bed, covering you and him with the blanket. He brushed the hair out of your face and kissed your cheek. "Do you need anything" "Just some Advil and cuddles" you replied. "I'll be right back then" He left and came back with some Advil and water before he laid down next to you. He wrapped his arms around you pulling you in to his chest. He put his hand under your shirt and started slowly rubbing your back. He kissed the top of your head and looked at you drifting off to sleep. Before going to sleep you whispered to Eddie " I love you". Hearing that Eddie kissed you and started playing with your hair before whispering "I love you too" in your ear. He looked down realizing that you had fallen asleep. He continued to rub your back and play with your hair until he fell asleep thinking about how luck he was to have you.

Word Count- 1366

Authors Note- This is my first time writing smut and I'm sorry if it's bad but I tried to include so aftercare.