Overdose

Relationship Status- Dating and living together

{Tw- Drugs, Unalivment attempt}

Eddie has been busy with the hellfire club and he's been out late for the past few days so he hasn't seen you. It was gonna be another late night of playing so he decided to give you a call

"Hey"

"Hey, just wanted to let you know it was gonna be another late night"

"How late are you going to be"

"I should be home around 12:30 to 1:30"

"Oh okay"

"Are you okay? You sound a bit off"

"Yeah I'm fine, I promise"

"I love you darling"

"I love you too be..." phone disconnected

Thats how you been feeling lately, disconnected. Disconnected from everything especially Eddie. He's been spending so much time with hellfire club, it's like you don't exist. You were happy that Eddie was doing what he loved but he wasn't being with the one he loved and it affected you hard, you felt like your were such a disappointment to him that's why he was ignoring you. You didn't want to live like this anymore. You didn't want to live achieving nothing, doing nothing. You set down the phone looking at the sight in front of you, 3 different bottles of medication on the sink. You grabbed a glass filling it with water and downed the first handle full, then the second and then the third. You leaned on the sink and looking in the mirror. Your vision was going blurry and your hand slipped off the edge, hitting the glass off the sink, it dropped on the tile floor shattering. You staggered backwards and slipped down the floor, leaning your back against the wall. You hadn't noticed that you were crying till you looked in to the mirror but you could the feel the tears stream down your face. You hit the floor next to you, your fist hit some of the shards of glass on the floor but you didn't care about the pain, you just kept hitting the floor. At some point you passed out but you weren't sure when it happened since you kinda gradually drifted off. You didn't know how much time had passed since you passed out but when you awoke someone was shaking you. You weren't full conscious yet but you were coming around slowly though. Eddie had come home to see you slumped against the bathroom wall by the door, your hands bleeding and you not answering his pleas to wake up.

"Oh god nonononono" he muttered before checking your pulse. It was there, a bit weak but there. "Thank goodness" He sighed.

Eddie called an ambulance and they brought to the hospital. He was holding your hand in the back of the ambulance as you drifted in and out of conscious. You remembered Eddie picking you up and carrying you outside, it was cold out but his warm arms were wrapped around you. He laid you down somewhere, probably cause you could hear the sirens of an ambulance. You passed out again a little after the ambulance arrived. You were taken away by the nurses and Eddie was left standing alone in the hallway, totally lost for what to do.

"Sir, you can follow me to the waiting room" a nurse said and Eddie did just that

Eddie sat down in the waiting room and he waited and waited. After some hours a nurse came to tell him that you had your stomach pumped and that you were gonna be okay. The amount of pills you had taken weren't lethal but it was a very dangerous. You were wheeled in to one of the patient rooms and Eddie pulled up a chair next to you. When you woke up you were in bed. For a moment you thought you were sleeping at home so you instinctively reached for Eddie but he wasn't there it was just the edge of the bed.

"[Name} are you awake" you heard Eddie from the other side of the bed

"Mmmmhhmmm" you mumbled acknowledging him as you sat up stretching your arms to the celling.

The motion had made your hand hurt so you checked why. Your hand was wrapped in bandages and the side opposite of your thumb hurt the most.

They had to give you some stitches, your hand was a bloody mess when I found you" Eddie said quietly

You finally got the courage to look over at him. He had been crying, his eyes were puffy and his cheeks were red.

"I'm sorry" you whispered

"Do you remember what happened" he said in a angry tone, completely ignoring your apology

"Not much, I knew I took some pills, but I didn't know how much or how I hurt my hand, let alone how much time had passed between than and now"

"The assumption is you took them late last night, I found you early this morning and then you were brought here. So it's probably been almost 24 hours"

"I was out for quite a while then, huh"

"Yeah" Eddie said leaning back in his chair, crossing his arms in front of himself

"You're disappointed with me, aren't you" you didn't want to say it but you had to at some point so you forced yourself too

"No, I'm just really worried" he sighed

"I think.. we should break up"

You didn't want to break up with him, but you couldn't bear to see him in so much pain because of something you did.

"What are you talking about"

"I don't want you to have to deal with this, you don't deserve it" you sniffed

Eddie wasn't sure if he could get you to change your mind. He knew you were the kind of person that didn't want to hurt anyone, especially him but you suggestion was just plain stupid at least to him.

"Do you really think that I'm the kind person who would just leave you alone with this?"

"I know you're not but.."

"No buts, you're not getting rid of me that easily"

Eddie I don't want to be the cause of your pain. I don't want you to cry because of me or sit in a god damm hospital room because I couldn't deal with my own problems and did something to hurt myself"

"Hey" he grabbed your hand. "I'm in this for all of it, all of you. It doesn't matter what we have to go through, we'll survive it together"

"I love you so much" you said starting to cry and squeezed his hand

"I love you too and it's gonna be okay" Eddie said kissing you on the forehead and pulling you in for a tight hug

Word Count- 1102