Pregnancy

Requested by: shelby_murphy

"Eddie.. your child is killing me over here!" I said as he walked over to the couch were i sat rubbing my growing belly. 

"Either he's in here playing soccer or just messing with me at this point. Either way he needs to calm down." i said laughing.  Eddie just sat next to you nodding his head in agreement. 

"god i feel like house sitting around here, i love our baby to death but i can't wait until he's out of me" eddie just chuckled and reached out to stroke your belly.

"Honey, you are barley 5 months he's gonna get more active as you get closer to the due date" he said, smiling

"I know.. ugh i need to move i felt like since i got pregnant i've been sitting in the same place and haven't moved" i sighed struggling to get up due to the size of my stomach.

EDDIE

I watched as she tried and failed to get up due to her belly being in the way. I started to laugh a little but she looked over to me with teary eyes.

"Honey, whats wrong?" i said going over to help her

"You.. you laughed at me trying to get up and it's not funny" she said, letting a few tears slip down her cheeks. I stared at her feeling a little bad for laughing at her but i was also trying to hide my smirk because of how sensitive she was, it was so cute to me. 

"ohh honey, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to make you cry, your right it's not funny, I know it's only so much you can do right now and i apologize for laughing" i said wiping her tears and kissing her forehead. 

"Okay.. your forgiven.. now can you please go make some food before i get kicked in the ribs again because i'm pretty sure he's as hungry as I am" she said, waddling towards the living room. I watch her as she grabs the remote to the tv, going straight to youtube to play music. I started cooking opting to make breakfast for dinner because its quick to make and there is a lot of options. She started playing "my first love by avant". She walked over to the kitchen singing towards me, i love it when she sings her voice is so beautiful. 

"Long as i livee, you will be my first lovee,

My first love and my only love,

Long as I live

My first loveee!"

She sang, grabbing my face making me look at her. I couldn't resist myself and leaned in kissing her lips. 

"I guess I got sing to you more often, if i get attention like this" she said, swayed around the kitchen and living room as i laughed, picturing our future with our son.