Body Image Issues

Relationship Status- Dating

{Tw-Mentions cutting}

There it was again, that feeling. It had crept up on you before you could even realized. That whisper in your head telling you the same things over and over, slowly poisoning your mind with many unpleasant thoughts. "Your ugly" "Your fat" it repeated over and over. The only thing you could hear other the voice was eddies breathing from behind you. He was sleeping, like you should be but you just couldn't. You grabbed you thigh, you grabbed the fat in your hands like it was a piece of meat. It felt disgusting. You didn't want this. Couldn't it just go away? You pondered over cutting your thigh, but you decided against it. No blood tonight but you dug your nails into your thigh. Not hard enough to draw blood, but enough to hurt. You need it to hurt. Something else than the voice in your head telling you what you already knew.

"I'm ugly and fat" you muttered pressing your fingers to your thigh.

You raised your hand, balling it in to a fist to hit your thigh with. Maybe you'd get a bruise from it but you usually never did.

"Darling, you awake?" he asked, barely awake.

"Yeah, just go back to sleep" you sniffled.

"What was the sound then" he asked moving closer to you.

"Nothing, we should just go back asleep" you said, laying back down.

"Something is wrong, I can tell"

You turned to face him and bit your lip. Before you could stop yourself, you said it...

"I'm ugly and fat" you whispered, starting to tear up.

"No your not, stop saying that"

"But I am" you sniffled "Look at my stomach or my thighs, I can grab them, I can grab something from everywhere" you cried out.

"Yes there is and what about it. I love every roll and soft spot on you" He said in a serious tone, looking at you with his serious eyes.

"But I'm so ug-"

"No, you're not. I know it, everyone knows it but it seems you need a little bit of reminding and convincing. " he said moving on top of you. "This is fucking beautiful and I love it" he said, kissing your chest. "And this" he muttered in to your stomach. "And these" he said kissing your inner thighs. His arms traveled down your sides the whole way, caressing you gently.

You couldn't help but shudder a bit but you gotta give it him, he got you mind off things.

"Eddie enough" you whimpered.

"So you admit your wrong" he said and moved himself to look in to your eyes.

"Well, you distracted me"

"Good enough for now, I'll convince you more tomorrow".

"I love you but we should really get to sleep"

"You're right... Cuddles??"

"Sure"

Eddie wrapped his arms around you in that familiar warm embrace. He was melting some of your insecurity away. Not all of it but enough for the voices to stop.

"Your the most beautiful person, I've every laid eyes on" he whispered "And I'll never stop showing or telling you that"

Word Count- 517