Arylie os- Dur hoke bhi pass hum part 2

Hey guys..this is second part i will try to write maximum three more chapters..so please do comment. And i will be going with the miscarriage route.

Imlie woke up with a gasp, she still thought she was trapped in a nightmare, but it was when Aryan hugged her she calmed down a bit and hugged him back.

Im- Aryan!!!

Ar- You are awake.. thank god..thank you for coming back to me.

Im- Maa??

Ar- She is fine Imlie.. Wait let me call everyone inside.

And everyone was so happy, especially Narmada who was hugging her and saying sorry to her again and again.

Im- Maa..sab theek hain..

N- But yeh sab hua toh meri wajah se tha na.. Na mein Jiji ki baat sunti na..hi woh mujhe manipulate kar paati..

Imlie was tired, even though she had slept but she was still feeling so tired, Aryan had asked everyone to leave so that she can rest.

The next day everyone was excited Imlie was slowly recovering and Narmada had made everything which was Imlie's favorite, but Imlie was feeling restless Aryan was missing

Im- Di..ABP kahan hain??

Arpi- Pata nahi dear...kuch kaam hoga usko..

Im- Hmm..she was still in deep thoughts of when Badi Maa and Preeta came inside.

Arpi- What the hell.. tum dono kya kar rahe ho yahan.?😡😡

They both fell down on Imlie's knees, and was begging for her forgiveness, but she looked furious and she looked even more furious when Narmada asked them to forgive her since they are family.

Im- Aap kya bol rahi Maa mein kaise??

N- Imlie i know ki inhone jo kiya galat kiya hain..but they are saying sorry na.

BM- Haan Imlie please maaf kar de.

P- Please Tamrinda..we are sorry..na please forgive me.

Im- FORGIVE 😡😡😡 Maa apne ne kahan tha..you were afraid that because of me your son will be hurt.

Im- Will ever be able to forgive me if something happened to ABP.?? Nahi na..

Im- Then, how can you expect me to forgive these people because of whom..MY CHILD IS DEAD...😡😡😡😡

N/Arpi- Kya??

Im- I was pregnant when that incident happened..and you(turning towards Badi Maa and Preeta)Get out..isse phele i will do something which i will not feel bad about.

Both of them left grumbling, Narmada and Arpita tried to talk to Imlie but she ran back to her room, she remembered how happy she was the day when she came to know she was pregnant.

She had planned a surprise to tell Aryan, but things became good to worse in seconds and she lost everything in seconds, she lost two months of her life, and her baby as well.

But most of all she felt guilty that she is hiding the truth from Aryan as well, knowing full well this will create more troubles between Narmada and him and also, she knows that Aryan will definitely feel guilty..but she was dilemma how will she tell him about the miscarriage and one another truth which will hurt him the most.

Ps- Hey guys..new chapter..next chapter will get the flashbacks do tell me how it is..whether it is boring or not.