Arylie ss- Mine part 3

Hey gùys..so here is the new chapter, the next few chapters are flashback..so please enjoy and comment lots and lots..

Aryan came back from the shower only in sweatpants and a towel around his neck, he sighed he hated that Imlie was not in the room, she always used to keep his things ready before he came outside after taking a bath..he opened his cupboard and tried to decide what to wear when he saw Imlie's wedding dress..man what a dramatic wedding he had..

Flashback

Imlie was waiting in the guestroom, she was feeling nervous, excited and for some reason a strange restlessness..she tried to call Aryan but he wasn't picking up the phone..he was also no where to be seen when she was downstairs..

Downstairs it was chaos and tension, Narmada and rest of them looked scared, Aryan asked them what the problem was,

N- Yeh Aditya pata nahi kahan chala gaya hain..saare ghar dekh liya..

Ar- Maa..saare guests aa gaye hain..bhai aise kaise kar sakte hain..

N- Mujhe bahut dar lag raha hain Aru..saare family ke samne humari aur Imlie ki bezzati ho jayegi..

Arpi-(she is a close cousin in this)- Aap chinta mat kijye..mein aur Arvind (he is also alive here😝😝)pata lagta hain Aditya kahan hain..

Ar- Maa mein bhi dekh kar aata hun..

Aryan left the house and called Malini's number..she picked it up after the third ring..

M- Hel..

Ar- I need to speak to him..Malini gave the phone to Aditya..

Adi- Aryan..kyun phone kiya hain??

Ar- Bhai pagal ho gaye ho kya?? Shaadi hain aapki..aaj..

Adi- I am sorry..but i am not ready to get married to her..please explain that to her..

Ar- Kya explain karu..bhai saach kya hain atleast mujhe toh bata do??

Adi- Theek hain..i am texting you an address come there.

Aditya and Malini were waiting for him in a temple, all decked up and ready to get married, Aryan was actually shocked..he couldn't believe that his brother would play with an innocent life like this..

Ar- Bhai..yeh kya??

Adi- Saach yeh hain ki Malini is pregnant..mein sirf Malini se hi pyaar karta tha..Imlie se shaadi ke liye mene islye haan ki..kyunki mujhe bhi property mein hissa chaiye tha..

Ar- Bhai..atleast yeh baat Imlie ko bata deta..she would have helped you look for a loophole out of the alliance..woh wahan intezar kar rahi hain..

Adi- Then you have choice to make..yahan meri shaadi ka witnesse ban jaa..ya wapas Imlie ke pass chala jaa..

Aryan was in a dilemma..but he knew that if his family came to know the truth they wouldn't accept Aditya and Malini..and deep down he wanted Aditya out of his way so that maybe in the future he could marry Imlie..

Ar-(thinks)I am so sorry Imlie..

Aditya and Malini's marriage ceremony was done and they left..he looked down at the watch he sighed the muhrath was already gone..he went home,

N- Aru.. Adi kahan hain??

Ar- Nahi pata Maa..i have searched everywhere i can think of..

Im- Aunty?? Aryan?? They turned around to see Imlie behind them.. Aditya kahan hain??She looked like she had been crying...

Both of them looked at Imlie feeling disturbed what will they tell her..Aryan was feeling guilty he so wanted to tell her truth..but he didn't want her to go and search for Aditya..

Ps- Hey guys..so next time..Narmada asks Imlie to marry Aryan?? And will this secret ever come out?? Does Imlie deserve to know the truth??please comment