Satyakaam os- Don't Mess with my daughter part 3

Hey guys.. a new update for you guys.hope you will enjoy it..and please do comment.

Imlie came to the address Satyakaam had given her, and she was delighted to see her best friend Madhav(sorry aur koi naam nahi samjh aaya😝😝)

Im- Madhav!! You here..she hugged him tightly and he teased her..about how tight she was holding him.

M- Aare Madam bas.. nahi toh tum mere bones break kar dogi..😛😛

Im- Theek hain..Dadda ne acha surprise diya mujhe..

M- Chal I will show you your room.

Imlie was setting up her room when her phone started ringing, she rolled her eyes it was Aryan since when did he become so clingy,

Im- (picks up the call)If I am not  picking up the call, that means I don't want to talk to you.

Ar- But mujhe toh baat karni hain..I hope you have reached the house your Dadda was talking about.

Im- Kya hogaya tumko?? Itne pyaar se kyun baat kar rahe ho?? You were always so stern with me..

Ar- I just miss my Jungli a lot..and I have also realized something else... first ki I, second love, third.

Im- Third?? She was feeling butterflies in her stomach, and she was happy that he was not in front of her to see her blushing.

Ar- Udhar Rahi..

Im-(irritated) Tum sahi mein UNB..ho.. Imlie jaldi aa khana garam kar diya hai..she heard Madhav talking..or rather shouting..

Ar- Tumhara dost ek ladka hain??

Im- (teasing) Sirf ladka nahi he is my soul mate pata hai bachpan isske saath meri shaadi fix hui thi..but then I got married to Aditya forcefully.

Ar- Imlie don't joke about things like Marriage..ab tum sirf meri ho..khana khao jaa ke..I will see you later.

Imlie was eating the food Madhav had made, but she was confused about what did he mean by 'see you later. They were talking and eating when someone knocked on the door,

M- Kaun aaya hoga??

Im- Let me see..she got up and opened the door, only to find Aryan standing in front of her..and damn he looked so handsome in causal jeans and a tshirt and jacket.

Ar- Hey there jungli..he smirks when he saw her staring at him.

M- Imlu?? Kaun hain.

Im- Woh..yeh Aryan hain mere boss..

Ar- Haww Imlie..sirf boss..did you forget I am your husband as well..😛😝

Im- Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho??

Ar- We are going for a date..chalo..

Im- Par..i am having food here..

M- Imlie..jaa..it's okay..i will pack up your food..and keep it in the fridge.

Aryan was waiting in his Lambigaadi when Imlie joined him as well. She was glaring at him, but he was only chuckling at her angry face. She was trying so hard to be angry but she always melted under his intense gaze.

Deep down she knew Aryan was not at fault, it was all Blue Kaki manipulation, but her insecurity of not being good enough for him had always been there in the back of her mind.

Im- Maa aur Didi kaise hain?

Ar-(whispers)Sab ki fikar hain meri nahi..

Im- kya bola?

Ar- Sab theek hain ghar pe.. Badi Maa aur Preeta ko mene wapas bhej diya hain unke ghar. And i also wanted to say i am sorry, Mom ne jo kuch bhi bola tumhare baare was not right..

Im- Let it be..i don't want to talk about it..

Ar- Par i want to.. kab tak kisi aur ke ghar mein rahogi.. tumhara apna ghar hain. Please wapas chalo..and don't say you need time. I have given you enough time.

Im- It is not easy for me Aryan, jab bhi mein maa ko dekhungi i will remember those words, ek baar phele bhi mein apni life barbad kar chuki, running around people who didn't value..ab aur nahi..

Ar- What if we live somewhere else? Away from all the nonsense..just you and me?

Aryan had stopped the car in front of beautiful two storied quaint house, which was decorated with fairylights, it was his surprise that he had been meaning to tell Imlie about, ever since they were getting closer to each other..Imlie was looking like an excited child in a candy shop, she asked,

Im- Yeh ghar kiska hain?

Ar- Humara if you want..

Ps- Hey guys..so should Arylie leave the house and stay away from Narmada? and have their own peaceful universe? and what should i show in their date?